Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   General Monte Carlo Talk (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/general-monte-carlo-talk-9/)
-   -   Just a little touch...Wadda ya think? (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/general-monte-carlo-talk-9/just-little-touch-wadda-ya-think-6812/)

MyIntimidator 12-07-2007 03:59 AM

Just a little touch...Wadda ya think?

In the quest for little touches to make my Monte a little unique without going crazy cuz i do want to leave my intimidator stock for the most part (body Wise) execpt the new SLP Grille A must in improving the front end a a 04 monte.(in my opinion) any way on the back i got a bright idea and i quite like the results. wadda think?

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/e...r/DSC02290.jpg

I

RocknSS04 12-07-2007 04:34 AM

RE: Just a little touch...Wadda ya think?

I LIKE it! I agree, it's the LITTLE things that you do making your car unique that makes it stand out from the others.

cain45 12-07-2007 09:22 AM

YuK!!

BeachBumMike 12-07-2007 10:13 AM

[align=center]

ORIGINAL: cain45

YuK!!

[/align][align=center]`James, MCF Member Cain45,[/align][align=center]Another one of your 1,060 Positive Posts : )[/align][align=center] Why don't you tell us what you really think.[/align][align=center]Again, I disagree with you!, but aren't we fortunate[/align][align=center]to live in a country that we have freedom of Speak : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I enjoy member's that do unique touches to their Monte[/align][align=center]Carlo's to make it their own, I liked Member `Nathan's,MyIntimidator's[/align][align=center]unique idea.[/align][align=center]I did search for the meaning of YUK[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]yuk1
play_w("Y0032000")

(yhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/ubreve.gifk) Informal
n. [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]1. An exuberant laugh.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]2. One, such as a joke, that causes such a laugh.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]tr. & intr.v. yukked, yuk·king, yuks [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]To joke or laugh exuberantly: a student/member who yukked it up on the MCF.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]

[/align][align=center]

[hr]

[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]:eek:[/align][align=center]I learn something everyday on the MCF.[/align][align=center]I have one word for your post Cain45[/align][align=center]`YUK[/align][align=center]:D :) :D [8D] :) :D :) :D[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][/align][align=center][/align]
[align=center]
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][sm=funnypostabove.gif][/align][align=center][/align]

SS_Girl 12-07-2007 10:49 AM

I really like it!!! I'm trying to work on the little stuff because I can't get the big stuff.[sm=smiley20.gif]

GrandPaDave 12-07-2007 11:23 AM

ORIGINAL: cain45

YuK!!
What are you laughing about Cain?;)

Taz 12-07-2007 11:31 AM

I like it. I think it's perfect for your Intimidator edition. Considering the obvious connection with Earnhardt, Monte Carlos, and Nascar.
Little touches like that do make a difference in appearance and pride of ownership.

BeachBumMike 12-07-2007 11:42 AM

Mod `Taz, message received. I will refrain, and resort
to personal PM's to state my opinion.
I just get out of control on negative posts.
and place myself in "TIME OUT"

[/align][align=center]http://www.free-animations.co.uk/mes...s/thanks_3.gif[/align]

AwesomeSS 12-07-2007 11:45 AM

I think it's a nice touch!

GrandPaDave 12-07-2007 01:02 PM

In my hunble granfatherly opinion, that was hardly a flame Space.

We've all been to website that truly flame.

GrandPaDave 12-07-2007 01:04 PM

Even though we are prick-free, this is hardly a "G" rated forum. We are more like PG-13 and I think Space's comments are never meant to flame.

Space and Cain have a very long history of jesting with each other. If James "Cain" were offended he would definitely let us all know.

Just my .02

cain45 12-07-2007 02:57 PM

Not offended at all, if you ask my opinion on something you're going to get my honest opinion. I don't like extra badges or writing on a car that didn't come with it. It makes it look too "busy" or something. Sorry. Don't mean to hurt anyones feelings.

Cowboy6622 12-07-2007 03:14 PM

can i see a picture of the whole backend, not just a close up? i'd like to see how it looks when you see the whole car... looks good so far.

scc24540 12-07-2007 03:22 PM

ORIGINAL: SolaraSlayer

In my hunble granfatherly opinion, that was hardly a flame Space.

We've all been to website that truly flame.
amen to that gpd. and yeah that is a awesome small touch you did to your monte. and yeah i agree with space being as how cain has completely gone off on my car before i learned to competely ignore him. dont let anybody say anything different nathan d00d your car looks frieken awesome and all thse small touches are what will set your car apart from the thousands of others like it. it is YOUR car and regardless what others say its all about what you want. just go by what my sig says, if you dont like my car kiss it.

Taz 12-07-2007 04:51 PM

Okay... I'll take it back and issue myself a warning for being an idiot.:D

I'm willing to admit when I'm wrong. Sorry.

kweef 12-07-2007 04:54 PM

u can write warnings for ppl bein an idiot?;)

Taz 12-07-2007 05:14 PM

When I'm the idiot, sure.:D

Cowboy6622 12-07-2007 05:37 PM

[sm=admin.gif]

kweef 12-07-2007 05:41 PM

lol sweet well i suppose u can issue one to me as well...ive had my fair share of duh moments lol

MyIntimidator 12-07-2007 07:02 PM

cain45
Not offended at all, if you ask my opinion on something you're going to get my honest opinion. I don't like extra badges or writing on a car that didn't come with it. It makes it look too "busy" or something. Sorry. Don't mean to hurt anyones feelings.

I didn't mean to stir up contorversy i just wanted to know what people thought. I like it. That is the decieding factor for what goes on my car. I understand the whole "to busy" concept. i'll try to get a shot of the whole backend, but i appreciate comments postive and negaitve. Lifes to short to get offended on a forum such as this one ( or any Internet communcation).

Chucks88SS 12-07-2007 10:23 PM

im gonna second cowboys post up there and ask for a full width shot of the back of the car. bet it looks good.

BillFromTR 12-07-2007 10:24 PM

Looks good!

Monte Mom 12-08-2007 05:17 PM

Just the right touch for the Intimidator. It's the little touches that are fun to see.

MyIntimidator 12-08-2007 09:56 PM

Here is the full view that a few have requested

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/e...r/DSC02293.jpg

I think it looks real good its not to big, and a few compliments that thought it came with the Intimidator package.

Cowboy6622 12-09-2007 05:09 PM

whats that thing to the left over the Monte Carlo writing.... and the "Intimidator" before the word SS came on the Intimadators right?

MyIntimidator 12-09-2007 05:40 PM

On the Left is a POW/MIA magnet ribbon, and yes the Intimidator badge is stock

scc24540 12-09-2007 05:48 PM

i think it looks magnificent

rj 12-10-2007 11:53 AM

I like it. Should Cain or anyone else not like then that's fine too. We do live in a free country. Well as free as it get's i'm afraid.

I sure don't plan on fixing up any of my cars to please other people. I do it to please me. I may ask for opinions but in the end it's up to me to say, "Okay I will." or "No way."

Till the day the car mod police come knocking on mydoor that's the way it's going to be.

scc24540 12-10-2007 12:38 PM

ORIGINAL: rj

I like it. Should Cain or anyone else not like then that's fine too. We do live in a free country. Well as free as it get's i'm afraid.

I sure don't plan on fixing up any of my cars to please other people. I do it to please me. I may ask for opinions but in the end it's up to me to say, "Okay I will." or "No way."

Till the day the car mod police come knocking on mydoor that's the way it's going to be.

AMEN rj d00d u nailed it perfectly. and thats gonna do my new motto

GrandPaDave 12-12-2007 12:40 AM

Great thread on what tolerance really means!

We accept all forms of opinions here.

I am concerned that the people that advocate tolerance the most can't stand those that don't agree with them.

cain45 12-12-2007 10:06 AM

It actually doesn't look that bad on the Intimidator Monte after seeing a full rear shot.

rj 12-12-2007 07:09 PM

GPD,
I don't dislike someone cause they don't like work I've done to my car. They are welcome to their opinions.

I do have to live with myself. Therefore it is me I have to please. Since my name happens to be on the title at the present then the only person I have to please is the owner of the car. Okay I'm not going to paint bright pink hippy flowers all over the car. Or dress the car like Kermit the frog. I think you pretty much understand the direction I'm coming from.

My point is in the end it is up to me to either accept or reject the opinions other people present about my work and go from there.