Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   General Monte Carlo Talk (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/general-monte-carlo-talk-9/)
-   -   I Got 1st Place in local Car Show 7-30-05 (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/general-monte-carlo-talk-9/i-got-1st-place-local-car-show-7-30-05-a-690/)

RiFrechSS 07-30-2005 11:18 PM

I Got 1st Place in local Car Show 7-30-05

The wife and I went to a local High School Fundraiser Car/Motorcycle Show today
and we wound up winning the 1ST PLACE TROPHY in the Domestic car category..
The show was a wide open show.. Everyone was eligable to enter..
Nice turnout of Cars, Bike, Trucks, Street Rods/Antique & Newer, and regular Antiques..
Heres my Trophy

[IMG]local://upfiles/356/126F2CF769724F698C73B14AE3F85E66.jpg[/IMG]

montejass 07-31-2005 03:48 PM

RE: I Got 1st Place in local Car Show 7-30-05

Way to go!!!! Congrats on your win!!!!

What won second???

Tribalwolf77 07-31-2005 04:50 PM

Awesome, congrats!

04MonteLS 07-31-2005 05:30 PM

Hey, a trophy's a trophy. Congrats on bringin' home first place, doesn't that provide more motivation to do even more and enter more shows?

RiFrechSS 07-31-2005 10:54 PM

ORIGINAL: montejass

Way to go!!!! Congrats on your win!!!!

What won second???

Thanks for the congrats...
The 2nd Place car was a 2004 Dodge Hemi Magnam
and I know there was a Merc Maurader, a couple 200? Ford Mustangs.
and I don't know what else was in my class, I didn't look that close..

04MonteLS... Thanks for the Congrats also... And yes I am planning on entering more shows..
This was only the second show that I have entered and the first that the car was judged..
My 1st show (rookie) that I entered the car in was at this years "Monte Madness 05" all Monte show...
I entered the show in a non-judged class they called "Show and Shine" to just see how things
go on at a show. They gave a particapants trophy for just showing up and displaying the car,
not that the trophy was a big deal, just a nice jesture on their part for being there.
I'll enter the car for judging in all shows I enter from now on...
I got a lot of compliments about the car that really boostered my confidence...

04MonteLS 08-01-2005 12:45 AM

ORIGINAL: RiFrechSS

04MonteLS... Thanks for the Congrats also... And yes I am planning on entering more shows..
This was only the second show that I have entered and the first that the car was judged..
My 1st show (rookie) that I entered the car in was at this years "Monte Madness 05" all Monte show...
I entered the show in a non-judged class they called "Show and Shine" to just see how things
go on at a show. They gave a particapants trophy for just showing up and displaying the car,
not that the trophy was a big deal, just a nice jesture on their part for being there.
I'll enter the car for judging in all shows I enter from now on...
I got a lot of compliments about the car that really boostered my confidence...

Good times!

mickey 08-01-2005 05:31 AM

nice job and congrats!!!

I have a show this weekedn that me and half our club should be in so i will see what happens LOL

But my car has to go naked the flames i orderd back in MAY. still are not here. and now looks as if i wont beabel to find anyone to do them. Not to sure i want this guy to try and do another set for us if he cant get the first ones done and to me in less then 31/2 months.

so my car will class as a stock car . if this happens then i have a chance for it I hope.

they only allowed 3 changes before i ended up in the street custum class and there si way to many cars here that are in that class for everythign from blowers to 30,000 in paint. So i dodnt think i would have much of a chance for that class.
but now you need to change the sig. you have to add the trophies in there LOL

RiFrechSS 08-02-2005 02:09 AM

ORIGINAL: mickey

nice job and congrats!!!

I have a show this weekedn that me and half our club should be in so i will see what happens LOL

But my car has to go naked the flames i orderd back in MAY. still are not here. and now looks as if i wont beabel to find anyone to do them. Not to sure i want this guy to try and do another set for us if he cant get the first ones done and to me in less then 31/2 months.

so my car will class as a stock car . if this happens then i have a chance for it I hope.

they only allowed 3 changes before i ended up in the street custum class and there si way to many cars here that are in that class for everythign from blowers to 30,000 in paint. So i dodnt think i would have much of a chance for that class.
but now you need to change the sig. you have to add the trophies in there LOL

Thanks for Congrats... Good idea to change the sig. you have to add the trophies in there ..