Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   General Monte Carlo Talk (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/general-monte-carlo-talk-9/)
-   -   Gauge cluster cross roads!! (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/general-monte-carlo-talk-9/gauge-cluster-cross-roads-33306/)

04chevyboy 01-10-2012 06:39 PM

Gauge cluster cross roads!!

Well im at a point where i need to make a decesion! Soo only my RPM gauge works in my monte. Ive been using my gps for my speed,and home link for my gas. I picked up a whole gauge cluster from a parts yard for $25,and thinking should i sell mine to pay for the upgraded gauges and them put in or use this one.My only concern is i wanna keep my miles true(only 96,950 or soo). What should i do? My father told me I should see if i can have the miles changed over,should i do that? Thanks too anyone that can help me make up my mind! lol :rotfl: :thumbsup:

BlackRainSS 01-10-2012 06:43 PM

I know you can have them transferred but dont know how or where exactly I know B&b Engenireing or however it goes does that

04chevyboy 01-10-2012 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by BlackRainSS (Post 402646)
I know you can have them transferred but dont know how or where exactly I know B&b Engenireing or however it goes does that

His work is nice,id love to have red backlights too! lol

BlackRainSS 01-10-2012 07:00 PM

I'd like to get some stuff done to mine from there but money is kinda tight right now with me trying to save some cash up, calculated what I'd spent in gas a year in the truck would have been over $2,500 a year on the car will be $1,300 so saving a bit there :)

KJRich 01-10-2012 07:00 PM

BBEngineering Impala Resources

A dealer should be able to do it also. I'd want the miles as close to correct as possible.

zjerry 01-10-2012 07:03 PM

LINK:BBEngineering He's a member here send him an email about what you want.,
I Pm him about stepper motors in my gauge's but I had fixed them myself before he pm me., He said I should have emailed him., He had a good price..

04chevyboy 01-10-2012 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by KJRich (Post 402660)
BBEngineering Impala Resources

A dealer should be able to do it also. I'd want the miles as close to correct as possible.

Originally Posted by zjerry (Post 402664)
LINK:BBEngineering He's a member here send him an email about what you want.,
I Pm him about stepper motors in my gauge's but I had fixed them myself before he pm me., He said I should have emailed him., He had a good price..

Ive looked at alotta his work,check out his price.And yeah im trying to get this done cheap too and keep miles the same lol

KJRich 01-10-2012 07:20 PM

My short answer: I've not had any work done by him yet, but I wouldn't hesitate to use his services when the need arises. Too many positive reviews and he's a member. I SHOULD have him replace the bulbs in my factory headunit before warm weather gets here. I have a few that are out, like the station 1-2 button.

zjerry 01-10-2012 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by 04chevyboy (Post 402683)
Ive looked at alotta his work,check out his price.And yeah im trying to get this done cheap too and keep miles the same lol

He Quoted me a price cheaper then on web site ..:thumbsup: You should Email him..for a Quote

04chevyboy 01-10-2012 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by zjerry (Post 402699)
He Quoted me a price cheaper then on web site ..:thumbsup: You should Email him..for a Quote

I sent him a pm a little while ago,you think email will get ahold of him faster?