Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   General Monte Carlo Talk (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/general-monte-carlo-talk-9/)
-   -   Does any one ever get trash talk that makes no sense or get disrespected? (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/general-monte-carlo-talk-9/does-any-one-ever-get-trash-talk-makes-no-sense-get-disrespected-43562/)

MonteCarloLover#1 06-19-2013 02:40 PM

Does any one ever get trash talk that makes no sense or get disrespected?

I never have gone out of my way to trash talk someone's ride, but others seem to go out of their way to trash talk and disrespect my ride. I was at practice the other day and my "friend" decides that after practice he was going to get into my car all wet and sweaty. This occurred after I gave him several chances to put a shirt on or even a towel( My shirts and towels I had and was not using and where clean). It to me is not even that he didn't use the items, but the blatant disrespect for another person's vehicle:mad:. I mean I never did that to him. So why should he get to do it to me?:mad:

The other thing I love is how other kids tell me that my car is a piece of Junk. Only I am not going to say what they say because I am a decent person. Of course it is fun to watch their expressions when I just walk away start my car and do the best burn outs ( within safe boundaries of course).:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Mike 00LS 06-19-2013 02:48 PM

One of 2 things: A they're jealous because they either don't have a car or they have a POS. Secondly, they don't have a good upbringing and they're just ***hole kids!

Tadcaster 06-19-2013 02:54 PM

Ya my one brother-in-law Floyd did just recently. I did a REALLY good burn out at his brother's funeral in memory of Randy (Randy was always asking me to smoke the tires)

So a group of friends and relatives where watching: and Floyd stated to them :"Real Chevys are rear wheel drive". My burn out was better then most rear wheel drive rides.

Leprechaun93 06-19-2013 04:19 PM

People made fun of my.horizon all the time. To.the point where id be embarrassed to drive it. Had people slam their door into it and just talk crap about it all the time.

ChibiBlackSheep 06-19-2013 05:01 PM

I get made fun of all the time because both cars in my sig are "just a v6"

Dubstepticon 06-19-2013 08:07 PM

I get made fun of because my car is yellow...hahah.

turbo monte 06-19-2013 08:50 PM

I get crap all the time with turbo Monte....

Red Nightmare 06-19-2013 09:49 PM

we all have that issue with our montes but we need to learn to tell them to shove it up their ass and prove them wrong!

xxtheshockerxx 06-19-2013 09:53 PM

A lot of people seem to find it necessary to point out I have an LS motor but it is front wheel drive so that obviously makes it a pile of crap. I tend to like my red headed stepchild LS4 even if it is FWD.

MnteCrloSS47 06-19-2013 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by xxtheshockerxx (Post 555190)
A lot of people seem to find it necessary to point out I have an LS motor but it is front wheel drive so that obviously makes it a pile of crap. I tend to like my red headed stepchild LS4 even if it is FWD.

Yup i have the same problem, FWD V8= POS in peoples eyes.

But i actually get mostly positive remarks not to many bad ones.