General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Cherry goes to the doctor

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2010, 11:32 PM
Default Cherry goes to the doctor

Hello everyone, I would like to show you how the past few months have been for me and my car... It is kind of rough, and includeds many graphic pictures, so if you have any young cars around I would advise you to kindly have them leave the room. (Young cars being those fancy new ricers)

One day Hunter and Cherry were out driving. Suddenly, a wild Ford Focus appeared! Hunter slammed on Cherry's breaks as hard as he could, but it was no use. Hunter rear ended the Focus, causing it to lift off the ground, and onto the trailer hitch of the Ford Explorer in front of it (This is where I would advise you to look away)

Now, Hunter gets out to survey the damage. The only car that is truly injured would be his... He goes and looks at the Focus to see that it had been impaled by the hitch of the Explorer... Supressing a smile, he exchanged his information with the other drivers, (aquired his Failure to Maintain Control ticket), and proceded on his way.

(I will continue if someone will tell me that they actually wanna hear the rest of the story)

Old 10-20-2010, 11:37 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

i wanna hear and see more pics! ha

Old 10-20-2010, 11:46 PM

Monte Of The Month -- April 2011
GOT SPL

Sometimes I almost wish someone would lightly back into the front of my car so I could have an excuse to get my hood and front bumper repainted. lol..

But i dont want that much damage.. Any damage to the frame ect...

Old 10-21-2010, 12:00 AM

Well. I here is another shot of the very front.

and now i will get back to the story.

So... Now because of this accident, Cherry is slightly pissed at me.

^
slightly pissed face

I decide she needs to go to the doctor. Though because of our insurance company who I will not name because I am slightly disappointed with them. I do not get to take her to the Main Hospital... No no no... I get to take her to the back alley with the guy named Jefe in the back to do the body work on her.

On top of it all... As a loaner they give me this...

For those of you who are colorblind, this is a green 1998 Toyota Sienna. My best friend and I dubbed it... The Boogermobile.

So I spend a week driving the booger *which just so you know, gets about 3mpg highway*, and I get a call that Cherry is fixed. I am overjoyed at this so I immedeatly drive back to Jefe, and he shows me my car.

I flip. Because of my cheepass insurance company, all the parts were shoddy aftermarkets... which means that NOTHING fit right... Now... I will not shank Jefe but i have him call by my insurance adjustor and we all agree that we need OEM parts. (I love OEM parts) So now it is another 3 weeks before I get a call back from them today. My car is ready to come back and get worked on.

I now have a new ride to work with. Though I do not have a name for her yet. I am guessing I will only have her for a day or two so I dont feel like getting too attached.

That would be a 1999 Osmobile Intruege. I would say I might as well name her Mystery. Because its the same answer i have about where the tread on her tires went.

It's a mystery........

(more to come tomorrow)

Old 10-21-2010, 06:22 AM

Monte Of The Month -- April 2011
GOT SPL

Wow..

i got rear ended once in my monte and I had my car back to perfect in less than 3 days maby 2. idk it was a year ago..

But I also was able to go to one of the best shops around..

Old 10-21-2010, 09:17 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hopefully Cherry comes back done right this time. Please keep us up to date. With pics if possible.

Old 10-21-2010, 09:24 AM
Monte Of The Month -- December 2010
Monte Of The Month -- November 2014
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I like this story thread, you seem to be very creative

Old 10-21-2010, 09:40 AM

Poor cherry hope she gets her smile back quickly for ya, always a sad day when the cars in the shop i feel for ya!

Old 10-21-2010, 09:49 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2010
Monte Of The Month -- July 2013
IT HERTZ
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

man I am sorry you got your cherry popped on a ford so what is the rest of the story?

Old 10-21-2010, 10:37 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Sorry to hear about your Monte. At least they gave you another W-body to drive after the "boogermobile" lol.

Keep us posted.

Quick Reply: Cherry goes to the doctor