Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Detailing (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/detailing-10/)
-   -   Review: Pinnacle Liquid Gloss Rinseless Wash Two Bucket Wash System (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/detailing-10/review-pinnacle-liquid-gloss-rinseless-wash-two-bucket-wash-system-40719/)

ChibiBlackSheep 01-06-2013 04:27 PM

Review: Pinnacle Liquid Gloss Rinseless Wash Two Bucket Wash System

4 Attachment(s)
Bought this on Christmas with free shipping and 10% off: Pinnacle Liquid Gloss Rinseless Wash Two Bucket Wash System

Just used it for the first time today. Washed both my Camaro and Jenna's Impala as the test dummies (didn't wanna start with the Monte just in case... haha)

The stuff works really well. The Camaro wasn't as dirty as the Impala, but I was able to clean them both easily. I used 3 different rags the whole time, constantly switching between them and letting them soak in the rinse bucket before going back in the wash bucket.

Living at an apartment was always a pain washing cars. This is definitely a great way to wash.

Attachment 34823

Attachment 34824

Attachment 34825

Attachment 34826

lougreen03 01-06-2013 04:37 PM

Looks like it did a nice job.

ChibiBlackSheep 01-06-2013 04:49 PM

It really did, I was surprised but pleasantly :)

Leprechaun93 01-06-2013 04:55 PM

Wow looks really good

jimbo7 01-06-2013 05:37 PM

is that a water stain coming down the camaro's door?

why do gm's have retarded amounts of orange-peel?

ChibiBlackSheep 01-06-2013 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by jimbo7 (Post 518348)
is that a water stain coming down the camaro's door?

why do gm's have retarded amounts of orange-peel?

Camaro's pics were half washed half dirty. Some of the lines are weird reflections from the car next to it haha

zzapultimate 01-06-2013 06:40 PM

That does look it works well. I assume you were using hot water? Sometimes when I try and wash my car in the winter the water and soap ends up freezing to the car before I can rinse it :rotfl:

ChibiBlackSheep 01-07-2013 07:40 AM

Yeah, I filled up the buckets in my apt with hot water. With this stuff, you work 1 small section at a time, and DRY it off instead of rinsing the soap. So it really doesn't have time to freeze.

STUMPMI 01-07-2013 08:11 AM

Let me see here:
Theres snow on the ground (cold outside)
You merely wiped it on and dried it off....
Looks really good!:thumbsup:

Come summer youll just wipe on rinse off.
Doesnt get any simpler than that!

ChibiBlackSheep 01-07-2013 08:56 AM

Originally Posted by STUMPMI (Post 518462)
Come summer youll just wipe on rinse off.
Doesnt get any simpler than that!

It's a rinseless car wash. Since I live at an apartment complex we don't have access to hoses, so I can't wash my car the traditional way. Thought I would try this new way of washing and I'm happy I did!