Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Detailing (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/detailing-10/)
-   -   Can i borrow a DA?! :) (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/detailing-10/can-i-borrow-da-38177/)

blackmonte02 08-06-2012 07:20 AM

Can i borrow a DA?! :)

I am in need of a dual action polisher for my black monte that has swirls and holograms...i am just curious if i can get that nightmare off my back so i can breathe...send me a PM if you are willing to lend it to a fellow MC brother :) thanks!

ChibiBlackSheep 08-06-2012 07:53 AM

Where in MN are you?

Justin has a side-detailing business, you should give him some moola ;)

Ricks 2006 SS 08-06-2012 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep (Post 484677)
Where in MN are you?

Justin has a side-detailing business, you should give him some moola ;)

Yeah where in Minn are you ? Would be cool to get more of us together for a buff & Shine :thumbsup: Justin goes on here under the name of BUDSJLM on here.

blackmonte02 08-06-2012 09:40 AM

I am on thw west central part of mn....about 3 hrs west of the cities..yea that would be sweet but im swamped wit work now until college but some fridays are open for me

Ricks 2006 SS 08-06-2012 10:07 AM

I'm about 45 mins west of the cities right off of I 94. So you should be close to the border ????

lougreen03 08-06-2012 10:47 AM

The pics I have seen on here of Justin's work are amazing. If that is not an option you could probably pick up a cheaper buffer or polisher from harbor freight.

blackmonte02 08-06-2012 10:54 AM

Yes maybe 20 miles east of the boarder!

blackmonte02 08-07-2012 11:21 AM

Bump...comments r appreciated! Thanks

01 Monte SS 08-07-2012 03:34 PM

I'm from Ames, IA.. I'll be near Prescott, WI (visiting my Family before fall semester starts) this Wednesday-Sunday and also the following Wednesday night - Sunday night. I don't recall how far it is exactly from the cities but it's just across the border into Wisconsin, maybe 30-40 minutes from the center of the cities? I'm bringing my Porter Cable DA (assuming I get new pads on time).

Maybe we could meet up somewhere? IDK where a good place to meet up to detail would be lol.. We'd need power for the buffer and preferably a hose/car wash lol.

EDIT: didn't realize you were 3 hours west of cities lol.. we won't be so close then :rotfl:

Budsjlm 08-07-2012 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by 01 Monte SS (Post 485230)
I'm from Ames, IA.. I'll be near Prescott, WI (visiting my Family before fall semester starts) this Wednesday-Sunday and also the following Wednesday night - Sunday night. I don't recall how far it is exactly from the cities but it's just across the border into Wisconsin, maybe 30-40 minutes from the center of the cities? I'm bringing my Porter Cable DA (assuming I get new pads on time).

Maybe we could meet up somewhere? IDK where a good place to meet up to detail would be lol.. We'd need power for the buffer and preferably a hose/car wash lol.

EDIT: didn't realize you were 3 hours west of cities lol.. we won't be so close then :rotfl:

If you want to make this happen i will offer up my garage/infront of my garage,

not much room in the garage, requires moving the car multiple times but it makes due! i live in west st. paul

unfortunatly i do not have any access to water as they don't like residents using it so not handle lol BUT there is a self serve car was less like 2 blocks away (i can see it from my bedroom window!)

i have power and light