Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Detailing (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/detailing-10/)
-   -   best spray/wipes interior protectant (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/detailing-10/best-spray-wipes-interior-protectant-27945/)

LTZEddy 05-04-2011 03:38 PM

best spray/wipes interior protectant

ok ive been using the armor all orange cleaning wipes and then going over it with the protectant wipes and it works decent but its always seems to dry n leave streaks and looks uneven..is there anything out there that is better then that stuff that wont leave me feeling bummed at the end of a 2hour inside detail? and also whats the best leather cleaner/conditioner? ive used black magic and armor all and im not too satisfied

jaws2008 05-04-2011 04:28 PM

Try this stuff by wolfgang. This kit has everything your asking for.
Clean, condition, and protect all interior surfaces from detrimental effects of the sun, airborne pollutants, and dirt and grime that are tracked in

Use the carpet cleaner on your dash etc to clean it does a fantastic job, also scrub it down with the brush as well. the leather cleaner is fantastic. I have a video series on this product, check the threads labeled "Detailing Vids"

The protectant in this kit a great as well, has a great natural look that repels dust and dirt etc..

RickAKATed10 05-04-2011 04:57 PM

A dry microfiber cloth. That's it. If something is a little caked on, either just water or a lil soap and water. Nothing more for this guy.

xxtheshockerxx 05-04-2011 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by RickAKATed10 (Post 321860)
A dry microfiber cloth. That's it. If something is a little caked on, either just water or a lil soap and water. Nothing more for this guy.

i can get away with this with my own car too (but most cars aren't as clean as mine:D)...just using a damp microfiber but if a car is really dirty at my shop i have to get the leather cleaner out

ZIPPY02 05-04-2011 05:32 PM

Jax Wax, I love this companies products. The Super Blue will just blow you away on how well it shines, rejuvinates weathered rubber, dashes, metal etc. I also use their Purple metal polish. Can't say enough good about the products. eBay has lower prices than their website. Been using their cleaners and protectants for over 2.5 years now. Once you see how well the Super Blue works on all your radiator hoses,lines,plastic parts, dash, painted mirror housings you will love the stuff!!! The shine lasts for a good month easy and it's not all sticky and hides imperfections, no streak's. My #1 Choice!!!

Protectant aand Finish

Jax Wax SB01 Super Blue Dressing-Rubber,Plastic&Vinyl | eBay

ChibiBlackSheep 05-05-2011 06:41 AM

Also check out Zaino product lines for your stuff. Be warned about the price though. lol

AwesomeSS 05-05-2011 07:38 AM

I use this stuff on my leather and dash....
Amazon.com: Surf City Garage 491 Voodoo Blend Leather Rejuvenator - 8 oz.: Automotive

CashMoney 05-05-2011 03:24 PM

if you are looking for something that you can just go down the street to get then i would suggest Meguiars products.