General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

5% off Rockauto.com Discount Code

Old 04-27-2010, 03:20 AM
5 Year Member
Default 5% off Rockauto.com Discount Code

I got this from Rockauto.com thought I would pass it on here. %5 off any order:

Discount on RockAuto Parts!
Thank you for being a www.RockAuto.com customer! To show our appreciation, we have a special discount for you.

Your discount code is:

Using Your Discount Code

Enter the code above in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart. If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Apply" button to the right of the field. Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your order total.

Please note: We sometimes get calls from people who put the word "discount" in front of their code and do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers.
The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices. There's no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on June 27, 2010; so don't wait!

Share Your Experience

I hope you are happy with the parts you purchased and that your car or truck once again performs as it should. Please use the RockAuto wiki and the Reseller Ratings website to share your experience with others. When I finish a repair on my car, I know what tools to use, what other parts have to be removed to get to the one I'm replacing, what fluids will splash me if I'm not careful, and other useful facts I wish I'd known when I started. I also can recognize the symptoms more quickly if the problem happens again. Recording this knowledge in the wiki (http://wiki.rockauto.com) helps others who need to fix the same problem. It may even help you if, like me, you sometimes find yourself replacing the same part years later and struggling to remember how you did it the first time! Click the part number on your order confirmation to find the wiki page for a part. If you do not have your order confirmation, open the RockAuto catalog, look up the part you purchased and click on the blue question mark at the top of the part window. I invite you to share your experiences shopping with RockAuto by clicking the "Reseller Ratings" link at the bottom of this email.
Thanks again for buying your auto parts at RockAuto!
Tom Taylor
VP Marketing

www.RockAuto.com
service@rockauto.com
1-866-ROCKAUTO (1-866-762-5288)
(608) 661-1376
Fax: (608) 836-5694

Last edited by Pure2sin; 04-27-2010 at 03:23 AM.
Old 04-27-2010, 02:25 PM
5 Year Member

Bump--

Old 04-27-2010, 02:45 PM

Thanks for the discount, I am pretty sure I can find something to buy and use for my Mistress.

Old 04-27-2010, 07:36 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Darn! And I was looking for cabin air filters for my Dad's 08 Buick Lucerne and my 05 Monte - and I was looking there - they had a lot of choices. I wasn't sure about shipping so I found some on Amazon.

Old 04-27-2010, 09:13 PM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by AwesomeSS
Darn! And I was looking for cabin air filters for my Dad's 08 Buick Lucerne and my 05 Monte - and I was looking there - they had a lot of choices. I wasn't sure about shipping so I found some on Amazon.
I found the sometimes Amazon is cheaper, but sometimes Rockauto is cheaper. But for the most part either of of those is cheaper than GMpartsdirect because of their minimum $15 shipping.

Old 04-28-2010, 09:41 PM
5 Year Member

I am gonna keep bumping this is case someone wants to use it.

Old 05-01-2010, 12:44 AM
5 Year Member

Yep bump

Old 05-02-2010, 03:43 AM

i was tempted to use it to get a new bumper cover, seems if i quite bien lazy and drive bout 45 min away i can get one for a 1/4 of the price

Old 05-02-2010, 10:31 AM

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just found out yesterday that I was missing my passenger support for the hood! now I got it! thanks for the code!

Old 05-02-2010, 05:54 PM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by Overdose666
i was tempted to use it to get a new bumper cover, seems if i quite bien lazy and drive bout 45 min away i can get one for a 1/4 of the price
Tell you what here is a link to a bumper cover for $69 new+ shipping. Only reason I found it is cause I need one too. It was the lowest price I found on the net. Most other places are 200+

http://www.discountbodyparts.com/cat...Bumper%20Cover

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 5% off Rockauto.com Discount Code