Showcase Your Ride Post Photo-shoots, Videos, Sound Clips about your ride!

Side-by-side with a new red Stingray: Lincoln Corvette Show

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2016, 01:18 AM
Monte Of The Month -- January 2017
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Side-by-side with a new red Stingray: Lincoln Corvette Show

So there was an annual all-years Corvette show in Lincoln (Nebraska) last Sunday. I heard they had over 200 Corvettes show up from all over the region. It attracted 'Vettes that weren't even officially part of the show, like this smokin' red number, and I ended up parking the Pace Car Monte right next to it:

Sure, they're both pretty different, but it's still neat to compare.

And here's a few more from the show, held in the parking lot of a bank:

Attached Thumbnails Side-by-side with a new red Stingray: Lincoln Corvette Show-c7_b400_1f.jpg   Side-by-side with a new red Stingray: Lincoln Corvette Show-c7_b400_2f.jpg   Side-by-side with a new red Stingray: Lincoln Corvette Show-c7_bank_f.jpg   Side-by-side with a new red Stingray: Lincoln Corvette Show-c7_callaway1f.jpg   Side-by-side with a new red Stingray: Lincoln Corvette Show-c7_conv_yellow_f.jpg  

Old 09-28-2016, 05:14 AM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2017
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Smile

Nice pic's of the Vettes. with your ride.
My neighbor has a Red one similar to that one, the one you parked by is most likely newer than his.
The Corvettes are sure head turners for sure. I had mentioned this show to the wife but she didn't seem interested and then came up with a bunch of stuff to do here.

Attached Thumbnails Side-by-side with a new red Stingray: Lincoln Corvette Show-car-shows-042.jpg