Racing your Monte Raced a guy in your ride? Had that Monte Carlo of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Chevy SS vs. 06 M5 supercharged.

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2015, 04:30 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Chevy SS vs. 06 M5 supercharged.

Hehe I was on my way to pick up something for my boss after work and the road I have to take is a 2 lane and while I'm crusing speed limit at 35mph I get my doors blown off by 2014+ black chevy SS, had to be doing atleast 100+

This is the first time I drive my M5 this year and I just couldn't resist chasing him down and attempting to line up with him for a more well deserving run. Long story short it actually took me a while to catch up to him cause I didn't want to go as fast as him weaving through traffic.

So I get to him at a red light (he's a young guy, late 20's maybe early 30's) I honked at him to open his window and when he did I was a suddenly a showoff smartass lol I told him " that might be a fast car but my car is faster, ill smoke you and when I do you better watch your speed on this road cause I own this shlt.

He laughed and once light turned green I lunched the M5 like never before, I was like omg I put 6-7 car lengths on him just on take off and I kept pulling away till 120ish. I slowed down and when he rolled by me he said "you might talk shlt but your car backs it up, next time I see you i'll respect the fact were sharing the road and i'll let you pass, how about that" lol it was a good fun type of event and no harm no foul so even though I highly doubt ill ever see him again he'll be hitting the brakes every time he sees a 5 series silver BMW on that road.

Saddens me knowing I'm going to be letting go of this beast soon but beside street racing it's epically useless every other time.