PRIVATE For Sale/Trade Classifieds This is for active members of the forum. Spammers will be deleted and banned! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

For Sale: Monte and Other GM Car Parts

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2016, 09:55 AM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2011
Monte Of The Month -- September 2014
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Monte and Other GM Car Parts

Please check often, new items offered frequently!
Pics are in posts 2-7. Additional pics upon request.

Send me a PM or email the.maniac404@gmail.com.
All prices that include shipping are based on shipping within the continental U.S. (shipping anywhere else will require adjustments)

All prices include shipping (unless otherwise stated). If you buy more, if possible, I will combine ship to save you some money. Feel free to make offers or request more information.

Everything I have for sale is listed on this first page (and anything that is not longer available is updated on this post with - SOLD - in front of it). I am trying to keep the pics in the first couple of replies (so it's easy to find all of them).

I'm more then happy to take additional pics of anything anyone is interested in. PM me with an e-mail address and as much detail of what you want a pic of and I will do my best to accommodate.

Thanks for looking

- Stock '04 L36 Monte Air Box - $10 + Shipping (guessing $20 for shipping) - Great for "gutting" projects

Prices INCLUDE SHIPPING unless otherwise stated! Reasonable offers welcome.
See replies below for pics!

- 2000-2005 Monte Carlo SS/Impala "Limited Edition" with Chevy Bow Tie speedometer overlay for the instrument cluster. This piece comes mounted on the factory clear plastic pedestal, ready to quickly install into another cluster. - $40 Shipped

- Driver Information Center with Sun Roof control (plug-n-play add on kit) for 00-05 Montes and Impalas (excluding 9C1/9C3 Police Package). If your car did not come with a DIC, this is a complete kit to install it (temp sensor, plug-n-play wiring harness, and a gray interior option DIC). To install requires removing a couple pieces of trim (not the headliner) and tuck the wiring up, cut a hole in the front of the headliner and plug it in. Very easy to complete and add a missing factory option (did this to my Monte and my wife's Impala). - $100 shipped
(more further down in this thread)

- 2000-2007 Red Surfboard Spoiler (original mounting hardware included) - $55 Shipped

- L36 factory upper intake with 70,000 miles. Includes intake runners. Removed for L26 swap. No cracks or damage of any kind. - $45 shipped

- L36 powder coated red fuel rail. I can include a Fuel Pressure Regulator, but the condition of it is unknown. Please note, like many of these fuel rails, this one has a texture due to age and reflected in the powder coating. - $35 shipped

- Monte SS Cluster (no booster gauge, missing lense cover) - Mileage unknown - Simple power on test, all needles/stepper motors appear to respond, message center lights with no issues, Mileage display is dim/inactive (handy with a soldiering iron, there are repairs for this). Without connecting to a vehicle, unable to easily test the back lights and additional service lights. - $30 Shipped

- 2000-2005 Black Passenger Dash Panel (no vent, no paint on knights crest) - $30 Shipped

- '04 L26 3800 Series III Fuel Rail with Injectors. $30 Shipped. Willing to sell just the Injectors for $20 Shipped

- Left '00-'05 Impala Tailight (with wiring harness) - $40 Shipped

- '00-'05 Impala Burgundy spoiler, paint is OK - $65 Shipped

- 2000+ Bonneville Spoiler (pewter metallic, all mounting hardware included) $70 Shipped

- 2000 Cavalier Spoiler. All mounting hardware, 3rd brake light with with undamaged wiring included. Believe it will fit all 2000+ Cavaliers). Paint on it is fair (aged with light scratches, but the spoiler has no cracks or scratches beyond the paint) - $50 Shipped

- '93+ Camaro/Firebird wiper fluid bottle (some people use these to hide the bottle on '82-'92 Camaros) - $30 Shipped

- 99-01 Grand Am Trunk Trim (will fit later years you you remove the internal trunk pop) light scratches, no cracks and all mounting tabs are in perfect shape - $25.00 Shipped

- 99+ Grand Am SE Driver Side/LH Front Inner Fender Skirt (will not fit a GT model). Minor wear markings, in great shape (if it would fit a GT, it was going to be on my '02) - $20 Shipped

- 2000-2005 Black leather wrapped steering wheel. Stitching is mint, leather is in great shape (no rips, cuts, tears or signs of stretching out). The left hand foam hand grip has some light wear. Does not includes the wheel controls/buttons (you need to swap them from your existing wheel). This wheel is a great upgrade from a non-leather wheel or replacement for a worn out one with damaged leather! - $140 Shipped

Attached Images  

Last edited by The_Maniac; 01-08-2021 at 02:08 PM.
Old 01-30-2016, 09:57 AM

10 Year Member

- 2000-2005 Monte Carlo SS/Impala "Limited Edition" with Chevy Bow Tie speedometer overlay for the instrument cluster. This piece comes mounted on the factory clear plastic pedestal, ready to quickly install into another cluster. - $40 Shipped

- Driver Information Center with Sun Roof control (plug-n-play add on kit) for 00-05 Montes and Impalas (excluding 9C1/9C3 Police Package). If your car did not come with a DIC, this is a complete kit to install it (temp sensor, plug-n-play wiring harness, and a gray interior option DIC). To install requires removing a couple pieces of trim (not the headliner) and tuck the wiring up, cut a hole in the front of the headliner and plug it in. Very easy to complete and add a missing factory option (did this to my Monte and my wife's Impala). - $100 shipped

- L36 factory upper intake with 70,000 miles. Includes intake runners. Removed for L26 swap. No cracks or damage of any kind. - $45 shipped

Attached Thumbnails Monte and Other GM Car Parts-dic1.jpg   Monte and Other GM Car Parts-dic2.jpg   Monte and Other GM Car Parts-dic3.jpg   Monte and Other GM Car Parts-uim.jpg   Monte and Other GM Car Parts-img_1395.jpg  

Last edited by The_Maniac; 07-23-2017 at 12:55 PM.
Old 01-30-2016, 09:59 AM

10 Year Member

- 2000-2007 Red Surfboard Spoiler (original mounting hardware included) - $55 Shipped

- L36 powder coated red fuel rail. I can include a Fuel Pressure Regulator, but the condition of it is unknown. Please note, like many of these fuel rails, this one has a texture due to age and reflected in the powder coating. - $35 shipped

- Monte SS Cluster (no booster gauge, missing lense cover) - Mileage unknown - Simple power on test, all needles/stepper motors appear to respond, message center lights with no issues, Mileage display is dim/inactive (handy with a soldiering iron, there are repairs for this). Without connecting to a vehicle, unable to easily test the back lights and additional service lights. - $30 Shipped

- 2000-2005 Black Passenger Dash Panel (no vent, no paint on knights crest) - $30 Shipped

Attached Thumbnails Monte and Other GM Car Parts-dash-panel-no-paint-.jpg   Monte and Other GM Car Parts-cluster.jpg   Monte and Other GM Car Parts-redspoiler1.jpg   Monte and Other GM Car Parts-redspoiler2.jpg   Monte and Other GM Car Parts-l36-fuel-rail.jpg  

Old 01-30-2016, 10:01 AM

10 Year Member

- '04 L26 3800 Series III Fuel Rail with Injectors. $30 Shipped. Willing to sell just the Injectors for $20 Shipped

- Left '00-'05 Impala Tailight (with wiring harness) - $40 Shipped

- '00-'05 Impala Burgundy spoiler, paint is OK - $65 Shipped

- 2000 Cavalier Spoiler. All mounting hardware, 3rd brake light with with undamaged wiring included. Believe it will fit all 2000+ Cavaliers). Paint on it is fair (aged with light scratches, but the spoiler has no cracks or scratches beyond the paint) - $50 Shipped

- '93+ Camaro/Firebird wiper fluid bottle (some people use these to hide the bottle on '82-'92 Camaros) - $30 Shipped

Attached Thumbnails Monte and Other GM Car Parts-impala_left_tail.jpg   Monte and Other GM Car Parts-impala-spoiler.jpg   Monte and Other GM Car Parts-l26-fuel-rail-injectors.jpg   Monte and Other GM Car Parts-fbody_wiper_bottle.jpg   Monte and Other GM Car Parts-2000cav_spoiler.jpg  

Old 01-30-2016, 10:02 AM

10 Year Member

- 99-01 Grand Am Trunk Trim (will fit later years you you remove the internal trunk pop) light scratches, no cracks and all mounting tabs are in perfect shape - $25.00 Shipped

- 99+ Grand Am SE Driver Side/LH Front Inner Fender Skirt (will not fit a GT model). Minor wear markings, in great shape (if it would fit a GT, it was going to be on my '02) - $20 Shipped

- 2000+ Bonneville Spoiler (pewter metallic, all mounting hardware included) $70 Shipped

Attached Thumbnails Monte and Other GM Car Parts-99-ga-se-passenger-side-skirt.jpg   Monte and Other GM Car Parts-ga-trunk-trim1.jpg   Monte and Other GM Car Parts-ga-trunk-trim2.jpg   Monte and Other GM Car Parts-bonneville-spoiler1.jpg   Monte and Other GM Car Parts-bonneville-spoiler2.jpg  

Old 04-21-2016, 09:42 PM

10 Year Member

Added - 3400 Engine Cover - $40 Shipped
Pics coming soon.

Old 10-29-2016, 10:15 AM

10 Year Member

Bump...

Old 02-15-2017, 09:00 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2017

Originally Posted by The_Maniac
Added - 3400 Engine Cover - $40 Shipped
Pics coming soon.
Do you still have this? I'd be interested in seeing pictures and possibly acquiring this.

Old 02-15-2017, 10:25 PM

10 Year Member

I still have this (I believe I have two actually). Give me a day or two to get a couple of pics.

Old 02-23-2017, 11:39 AM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2017

Originally Posted by The_Maniac
I still have this (I believe I have two actually). Give me a day or two to get a couple of pics.
Still patiently waiting for some pics.

Quick Reply: For Sale: Monte and Other GM Car Parts