Monte Carlo Forums

Go Back   Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums > Your Ride > Paint/Body Work/Exterior
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to the Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-01-2012, 05:44 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Trader Rating:(0)
Doomreyna
Default Jeff Gordon #24 decal

Anyone know where I can get the JG 24 side decal that the JG Edition has. I'm planning on this plus the Team MC spoiler Emblem but can't find it anywhere.

Can anyone help me out here?
Old 04-01-2012, 05:52 PM
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingreyna View Post
Anyone know where I can get the JG 24 side decal that the JG Edition has. I'm planning on this plus the Team MC spoiler Emblem but can't find it anywhere.

Can anyone help me out here?
chances of u finding one are extremely unlikely. u have to have the vin # off a gordon edition to get the gordon decals directly through gm and i doubt gm even makes them anymore along with them being extremely expensive and i know they are starting to discontinue alot of the nascar edition monte carlo stuff. the team monte carlo decal for the rear spoiler u might be able to find on ebay, i beleive jarhead makes them on here as well.

2002 Dale Earnhardt Signature Series Monte Carlo SS #2235 of 3333. Signed by Dale Jr, Kerry Earnhardt, Jeffrey Earnhardt, and Richard Childress.
Old 04-01-2012, 05:52 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2011

Here's where I got my Team Monte for my rear spoiler. Just call they sell as a kit or just one part of kit..
LINK:Phoenix Graphix: Car Auto Decals Graphics, Factory Restoration Stickers for GM, Mopar, Ford Motor Co., Plymouth, Dodge, AMC, Trans Am, Camaro, Chevy, Mustang, JEEP, CJ

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 04-01-2012, 06:00 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Doomreyna

Quote:
Originally Posted by zjerry View Post
Here's where I got my Team Monte for my rear spoiler. Just call they sell as a kit or just one part of kit..
LINK:Phoenix Graphix: Car Auto Decals Graphics, Factory Restoration Stickers for GM, Mopar, Ford Motor Co., Plymouth, Dodge, AMC, Trans Am, Camaro, Chevy, Mustang, JEEP, CJ

Thanks Jerry. Yeah that's where I plan on getting my spoiler decal.

Well if its hard to get the #24 anyone know one that looks similar or can someone tell me the dimensions of it? Maybe those ebay 24 are similar in size.
Old 04-01-2012, 06:22 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

MBCustoms JGMonte03

GM still sells all the gordon stuff the sides are $140 each i believe ill check my recipt when i find it

2006 CHRYSLER 300C SRT8 - 2009 DODGE RAM 2500 - 2012 FORD EDGE SPORT AWD

Old 04-01-2012, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingreyna View Post
Thanks Jerry. Yeah that's where I plan on getting my spoiler decal.

Well if its hard to get the #24 anyone know one that looks similar or can someone tell me the dimensions of it? Maybe those ebay 24 are similar in size.
let me see if i can find some dimesions for u on the internet here somewhere... i had my earnhardt decals caustom made for my 01 to make it look like my dads 02 earnhardt edition.

2002 Dale Earnhardt Signature Series Monte Carlo SS #2235 of 3333. Signed by Dale Jr, Kerry Earnhardt, Jeffrey Earnhardt, and Richard Childress.
Old 04-01-2012, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zjerry View Post

Old 04-01-2012, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03JGMonte View Post
GM still sells all the gordon stuff the sides are $140 each i believe ill check my recipt when i find it
i didnt know for sure because i know they have started to discontinue the decals for the 02 earnhardt editions.

Old 04-01-2012, 09:59 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2010

trewyn15 trewyn15 red04montels
Send a message via AIM to red04montels Send a message via MSN to red04montels Send a message via Skype™ to red04montels

Have jarheadbobandmax make one for you, get your decal in great quality and support a member here
Old 04-01-2012, 09:59 PM

Tags
2002, 2003, 2005, car, carlo, dale, decal, earnhardt, edition, gordon, jeff, kit, monte, rear, side, size, spoiler, stickers