Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Wednesday June 20, 2012

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2012, 11:57 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Sure bendt that tree and pole right over. That can be scary.
Hotter than heck here too but a slight cool down for the weekend. Looking at 95 here today. Probably have to have a few cold drinks to succeed in getting my Monte waxed after work. Suppose I can jump in teh pool to cool off if needed. Not sure how much my wife will enjoy the St. Louis meet up this weekend. She hates the heat. But a few beers for her and she will chat it up. Hopefully, a fun weekend for us. We haven't had a trip without the Hunter in a long time. He is going to her parents who have no internet. He kind of hates that part but gets catered to so he loves that part.
On another note, possible storms tomorrow. 40% chance. They have closed most lakes and resovoirs for boating and swimming. No burning allowed in most of Indiana. Been over 2 weeks since it rained.

Old 06-20-2012, 01:30 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Storm messed all kinda of stuff up yesterday, took out 14 power poles along one strech of road one landing on a car, and other ones randomly in 5-7 diferent area's that i know of, took out alot of tree's, i am kinda irritated and probably alot of people are that the sirens to warn us never went off

Storm survivor story: Power pole smashes car in Apple Valley - Minneapolis News and Weather KMSP FOX 9

and some pics of dammages

and now it has rained a bunch up north and is flooding in duluth

Old 06-20-2012, 02:08 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

There it is-Chevrolets new Impala for 2014.
Accidents can inspire ideas.
Poor Gp in last pic.
Almost time to leave work. One day to go...

Old 06-20-2012, 03:28 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Internet!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-20-2012, 03:31 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
Internet!!!!!!!!!!!!
We all have internet or we wouldnt be on here :p

Old 06-20-2012, 03:40 PM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

afternoon all its hot here today too. I just washed the monte and stayed nice and cool but when I came in and sat down I was drenched in sweat.

Old 06-20-2012, 03:51 PM

Can't spell PIMP without an MP
Monte Of The Month -- November 2010
2010 Monte Of The Year

Good afternoon all. I installed the Diablo DoD delete from 06MonteSS (Diablew) and it worked PERFECTLY! Thank you sweet baby Jesus in a car seat. I have been without overdrive for probably 6 months now. I REALLY needed it. Again, he was great to work with. I had an unusual request and he came through.

Old 06-20-2012, 03:58 PM

Quote:
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" itxtNodeId="851" itxtHarvested="0"><TBODY itxtNodeId="853" itxtHarvested="0"><TR itxtNodeId="854" itxtHarvested="0"><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2 itxtNodeId="855" itxtHarvested="0">Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
Internet!!!!!!!!!!!!

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
We all have internet or we wouldnt be on here :p

`Mike(JG), that's not always true, sometimes I log on2 the MCF in my `Mind when the internet is down 4-Sure..
It must be a special `Space Connection
===============================
Hi Mod `Mike, it's great that you are reconnected to the World Wide Web & Outer Space
=======================================
Justin, WoW Mother Nature was showing how powerful she is again in your area...Crazy damaging picture's 4-Sure..
It's always sad to see, but it's another reminder how fragile in life things can `be...Wish you and member's a safe summer from Mother Nature...
======================
`Tyler, wish you a safe trip to the middle of nowhere, but you are only a DubStep away...EnJoy your `Journey with some good tunes.
====================================
Just awoke from my fast recharge, so if my words are confusing, that's another reason "Y"

Yes, it's HOT OUT THERE, but it is the 1st Day of Summer I hope everyone can get use to the HEAT...
, "Yes Get use to `it...Keep being BAD
Come & visit, we always have a HOT Time "
================================

No, be good, we got A/C, Ice Tea, lemonaide Ice ColdBeer + + +

Last edited by Space; 06-20-2012 at 04:53 PM.
Old 06-20-2012, 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by MillerMonteSS
Good afternoon all. I installed the Diablo DoD delete from 06MonteSS (Diablew) and it worked PERFECTLY! Thank you sweet baby Jesus in a car seat. I have been without overdrive for probably 6 months now. I REALLY needed it. Again, he was great to work with. I had an unusual request and he came through.

That was fast work & a return 4-Sure...Great to read that it all worked out & is better Thanks for the update...
================================================== ==
Hi `Lou, great that you Monte is all cleaned `up & I hope you can relax with a good working a/c.

Old 06-20-2012, 04:49 PM

Can't spell PIMP without an MP
Monte Of The Month -- November 2010
2010 Monte Of The Year

I saw this VERY clean Monte while on post today. It would be neat if they were a member on here.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Wednesday June 20, 2012