Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Space Away : )

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 07:03 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Space Away : )

[align=center][/align][align=center]

Breaking News: Kidspace is Away![/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Monday - October 06, 2008

[/align][align=center]A World-wide investigation led by top Detectives, has been launched to find the location of KidSpace. After countless hours of investigation, the CIA was able to find two very important clues.
The first cluewas a unexpected launch from the Eastern Atantic Coast of Florida, but the agents are not100% certain.

The second clue was found on a computer program that was running on Kidspace`s computer.Agents says that Kidspace has been putting in countless hours, and postsonthe Monte Carlo Forumlearning about how to get Monte Carlo`s to his home planet.

Based upon the evidenceagents has concluded that Kidspace is now away fromhis computer.Special Agentsstated, "We`ve been monitoring Kidspace for manyyears now, and have suspected that Kidspace has departed his computer, and will return after he helps a friend that isin need."

Kid Space`s computer will be down, and he should return when his computer is updated, and his friend is better.

Conclusion of Investigation:
Everyone needs a break from `Space.

Don`t worry, he will be back when he finds more `SpaceTime
in the Future? ? ? ?
[IMG]local://upfiles/4301/A6ECBB9D2DDE43A2B6E75410500C0AC1.gif[/IMG] [/align]

Old 10-06-2008, 07:10 AM
Default RE: Space Gone : )

[align=center][:-]Like `Life, the below changes everyday [:-]EnJoy![/align][align=center]Below pictures changes several times a day[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Click on above to EnLarge, & look 4 `Space [/align][align=center]`Space is out there ZomeWhere [/align][align=center]Wish you a `Happy in your Space[/align]

Old 10-06-2008, 07:41 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007

Hurry back Space, but most of all, do what ya gotta do for your friend, and be SAFE doing it. We will be here waiting for you, and praying everything is OK with you and your friend. After all, you are a good kid, Space.

Old 10-10-2008, 03:47 AM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: RocknSS04

Hurry back Space, but most of all, do what ya gotta do for your friend, and be SAFE doing it. We will be here waiting for you, and praying everything is OK with you and your friend. After all, you are a good kid, Space.
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]LoL `Wayne, it is not alwayseasy being good kid,`Space.[/align][align=center]Thanks Wayne, for your words/prayers. We appreciate....`amen[/align][align=center]__________________________________________________ ________[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Hi EveryOne,[/align][align=center]Just dropped in to say `hi to allour new MCF Members,[/align][align=center]and to all our active members that keep the[/align][align=center]MCF running strong.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]The Beach Bums, and I have been assisting one of our[/align][align=center]elderly friends that helped raise, &home schooled us. [/align][align=center]We are her only family[/align][align=center]It is never easy watching someoneyou love, slowly[/align][align=center]fading away because ofold age, and illness.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]My life has been consumed by work/school, and obligations.[/align][align=center]I have not hadthe luxury/enjoyment of web time @[/align][align=center]present.[/align][align=center]___________________________________________[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Happy to see that Moderator Taz is bringing back[/align][align=center]the Monte of the Month Contest.[/align][align=center]We look forward to see who is nominated.[/align][align=center]__________________________________________[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]"Only love will change the World, and your Life"[/align][align=center]Go `Love, Go `Live, Go `Drive[/align][align=center]your AweSome Monte Carlo.[/align][align=center]EnJoy your `Journey
[IMG]local://upfiles/4301/1C7C36ECE5AD4FABB7E0615489E0BD36.gif[/IMG] [/align]

Old 10-10-2008, 09:46 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

You guys are a great bunch.
Your presence on the MCF is missed, but I realize you're needed in more important tasks right now.

Wishing you and everyone a safe and happy journey.

Old 10-10-2008, 10:54 AM
rj
15 Year Member

I want to echo the comments other's have left.

Please stay safe and get your space (blank) [sm=icon_quiet.gif] back here asap!!! [sm=smiley2.gif]

MCF isn't the same without our personal spaceman.

Old 10-10-2008, 02:23 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

glad you dropped in 'Space

has anyone noticed the considerable drop in activeness of the off topic thread in his absense? haha

Old 10-10-2008, 08:49 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007

Space, are ya back, or just checkin things out?

Old 10-14-2008, 07:03 AM

[align=center]Hi EveryOne,[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Update on `Space[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Life sure is full of priorities/obligations.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]My elderly friend was moved to a senior care center[/align][align=center]yesterday. My girlfriend has returned from helping[/align][align=center]hurricane victims in Texas, and will be assisting our[/align][align=center]elderly friend at the care center.[/align][align=center](She is my SunShine 4-Sure)[/align][align=center]My grandfather, and a few of his friends are sharing[/align][align=center]the cost for her care.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Our government Medicare Program is a nightmare.[/align][align=center]__________________________________________[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I would like to thanks all my MCF friends for their messages, and support.[/align][align=center]I have not had to much free time, but the Beach Bums have been[/align][align=center]visiting the MCF, and have been keeping me updated on events.[/align][align=center]Thanks Moderators `Taz, and Moderator Mickey, and members[/align][align=center]for your thoughts/prayers/concerns.[/align][align=center]I appreciate 4-Sure.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]It was also great to see posts by Grandpa `Dave (aka SolaraSlayer).[/align][align=center]We were concerned about his absence. [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]It is also great to see all the new members, and if your reading this; welcome[/align][align=center]to the MCF. I don`t have time at present to respond to all the new posts.[/align][align=center]I amhappy to see that Moderator `Taz, as always filling the void,[/align][align=center]and protecting the MCF. We are fortunate to have dedicated Moderators.[/align][align=center]4-Sure.[/align][align=center]I hope that everyone is surviving all the problems in life, and that[/align][align=center]you are enjoying your Monte Carlo`s on your highways of life.[/align][align=center]I hope to be back again driving everyone crazy once I get a [/align][align=center]chance to recharge my `Space Batteries.[/align][align=center]Wish the reader of my words a[/align][align=center]Happy Day/Life[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]EnJoy[/align][align=center][/align]