Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Saturday, July 19, 2014

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2014, 12:41 PM
Cool >Wish U reading this a HAPPY<

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
School for me has been just about non stop year round since i graduated high school in 2011, worst idea ever as i'm absolutely sick of it now and any assignment is torture. I would like to find a job i enjoy, then again wouldn't we all.

WoW, we's blog'in
Hi `Keane, have you considered taking a break from school for a semester/quarter ? It's sad that you are sick of it.

I did not go to college like `Space & I went to tech school for heavy equipment & I loved it. I do love operating the crane at the port & the pay is great.

To me Life is 2 short to be unhappy. You have so much going for you & you have so many things to enjoy. Does your college have a counselor that you can talk with ? or someone that in a profession that you would like to be in ?
Don't give `up until you find what is best for you 4>Sure...

Sit back & look @ everything you have vs what you don't ?
We have it better then over 90 %+ of the rest of the humans trying to survive here on Planet `Earth...

Wish you the best on finding what will make you happy in life...Keep a positive > can `do attitude (Wow, I'm sounding like Space's grandfather & Space (LOL)...

Wish you & member's reading this a Happy Day > Life > EnJoy

Old 07-19-2014, 01:40 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

I wouldn't mind taking a break, but i also just want to get finished and im so close to being done i really dont want to delay finishing.

Old 07-19-2014, 01:46 PM
Monte of the Month -- March 2015

Good afternoon everyone. My car finally hit 120,000 miles last night but I only saw it when I first got into the car. It was weird for it to stop like that.
Name:  IMG_0465.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  154.5 KB

Old 07-19-2014, 03:52 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Good evening everyone, I hope you have all had a great Saturday.

Went down this morning to watch a parade that took place on the main street, and then have been doing house work ever since.

Considering going out to my rehearsal studio tonight and jamming out some tunes with the guys

Hope everyone enjoys their evening

Old 07-19-2014, 04:20 PM
Cool "2 `be & 2 `EnJoy Life 4>Sure"

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
I wouldn't mind taking a break, but i also just want to get finished and im so close to being done i really dont want to delay finishing.

Hi `Keane,
You are the Driver of your Life & you are the only one that really knows `if you should pull `off to a rest Stop 2 recharge/rest (?), or keep driving until you get to your destination Wish you a good journey/trip no matter what you decide > Good Luck<

Originally Posted by crazyzach722
Good afternoon everyone. My car finally hit 120,000 miles last night but I only saw it when I first got into the car. It was weird for it to stop like that.

Hi `Zach,
Congrat's, you've reached the 1/2 half way mark Wish you trouble `free/fun/safe miles on your next 120K miles

Originally Posted by ohara
Good evening everyone, I hope you have all had a great Saturday.

Went down this morning to watch a parade that took place on the main street, and then have been doing house work ever since.

Considering going out to my rehearsal studio tonight and jamming out some tunes with the guys

Hope everyone enjoys their evening

Hi `Ken,
Thanks for being a active MCF Member & sharing 4>Sure.
You sure have a active busy life & I hope your posts encourage other member's to stop in on our Blog & make a post & share what's happening in their life or with their Monte ?

It sounds like fun to get 2gether with friends & `jam. I wish I could play a instrument good (?) I've learned how to play in life & how to party (LOL) > does that count ?

`Ken, wish U a great Weekend whatever U `do
What's everyone else doing ?

Peace/Out from the MCF Cheerleader of the `day > Bum`Mike

"Make a post member's > Make a post" > Go MCF BumMike >`go = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =in `Peace
================================================== ======
p.s. Thanks `Brent 4 the plant U sent me. It's growing > great (WoW)

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 07-19-2014 at 04:25 PM.
Old 07-19-2014, 08:49 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

evening all, off to work soon.