Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.
View Poll Results: A poll
Queen
0%
Guns N Roses
100.00%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Queen or Guns N Roses

Old 06-28-2005, 11:54 PM
Photobucket
Default Queen or Guns N Roses

I know this is a little off topic, but hey that's the point right? The only reason this came to mind is. About 7 months ago while I was still in Iraq me and a few other Marines got into a huge argument about this and it's STILL going on today. It's gotten so bad that we ask any random person that walks into our shop. Tomorrow I am going to ask the Battalion Commander, the Colonel for ****'s sake, that's how out of hand it is.

Old 06-29-2005, 12:21 AM
CMC
10 Year Member
Default RE: Queen or Guns N Roses

What's odd to me is that the two are being compared. They are both rock bands without a doubt, but they easily have very different styles.

I like both of them of course but given the choice I'm going with Guns. If I want something to kick back to I'll listen to Queen, but when I want to get pumped or have some real fun it's Guns. Even if ya gave me the choice of Queen's Greatest Hits CD or Guns 'N' Roses' Appetite for Destruction I'd take the Guns. But of course my preference is with hard rock or heavy metal, which Queen never really had a single song that was ever really hard or heavy.

I say put them in a ring and let the two bands duke it out(that's if you could get the original members of GNR in the same room without them killer each other 1st). I think Slash alone could take out at least 2 members of Queen, at least.

Old 06-29-2005, 10:46 AM

I say put them in a ring and let the two bands duke it out(that's if you could get the original members of GNR in the same room without them killer each other 1st). I think Slash alone could take out at least 2 members of Queen, at least.
[sm=icon_rock.gif]

That would be one heck of a circus act there..lol

None the less, I would pay to see it.

GNR way over Queen...

TVW

Old 06-29-2005, 05:26 PM
Photobucket

I'm glad to see that we can all agree on other things as well, beside that we all own the greatest car on the road. Of course.

Old 06-29-2005, 08:02 PM
CMC
10 Year Member

Umm, yeah, I may own a Monte, but I will quickly and openly admit it ain't the greatest car on the road. A damn fine one but not near being the greatest. [8D]