Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Okay boys, lets hear your thoughts!

Old 10-09-2008, 11:06 AM
Default RE: Okay boys, lets hear your thoughts!

ORIGINAL: Polarity
When I worked for Napa Auto Parts, I drove the Jeff Gordon Dupont truck. It was just a heat score!! A billboard on wheels. One night after work I left the window open and it rained (of course) so the next day I had to drive around sitting on a wet seat. Come near the end of the day I was speeding along and got yanked. Well, speeding is automatic dismissal from your duties, and I knew htis. So, I started to cry and wiggle around. The cop was like WTF are you doing?

I gave him this "holy s hit" look, while crying and said " I didn't make it". Then went on to tell him I'd pee'd my pants. So he tells me to get out of the truck. I did, and he leaned over and felt the seat. ROFLAO!! Since, it was wet from leaving the window open, and really warm from me sitting in it all day he believed that I'd really pee'd my pants. ROFLAO! All, he said to me was to find a bathroom before I had to speed. ROFLAO!! I'm genius, no?

~Jenna
Lmao, too bad I never had a good excuse, but it's actually other stupid stuff that I've been pulled over for lately, like going through a crosswalk and someone steps into it as I'm partway through.