Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

And the new Superbowl Champions are....

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2017, 11:13 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2012
Monte Of The Year 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2017
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by ZIPPY02
I can understand how you feel this could be an epic battle, the Falcons are in uncharted waters for their franchise and the Patriots with all of their previous bowl victories. Lest we forget the Cubs won the world series and Mr. Trump won the U.S. presidency, we are living in a time of the highly improbable actually happening. Think the Falcons can sense another opportunity such as this may prove elusive for some time, and will be going into the game well prepared. The Pats hopefully are not underestimating their opponents thirst for a victory and are themselves are hungry to prove to everyone they are one of the greatest NFL teams ever. Go Patriots!!

I'm going in at Patriots 30 to 28 over Atlanta
What a fantastic game played by both teams. It is unbelievable what the Patriot team was able to do in the 2nd half. They came out like gladiators fighting smart and hitting hard, warriors every last one of them!! Congratulations on a Superb Win New England Patriots!!

My score was not too far off the final of 34 - 28 AMAZING GAME!!!!!

Old 02-06-2017, 03:59 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2016
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by ZIPPY02
What a fantastic game played by both teams. It is unbelievable what the Patriot team was able to do in the 2nd half. They came out like gladiators fighting smart and hitting hard, warriors every last one of them!! Congratulations on a Superb Win New England Patriots!!

My score was not too far off the final of 34 - 28 AMAZING GAME!!!!!
What a game! Great job on the score prediction Greg!

Old 02-06-2017, 07:42 AM

What a comeback. Some of those final catches from the Patriots... wow. Congrats to them for sure. Looking forward to baseball now.

Old 02-06-2017, 12:49 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2017
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Cool

you have to wonder how could the Falcons be that far ahead and blow it? Great Game; What an effort to never give up.