Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Jacko not guilty???????

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2005, 03:50 AM
Default RE: Jacko not guilty???????

if there was a personal like him that lived on your block you call the cops in a heartbeat

Old 06-14-2005, 03:55 AM

ORIGINAL: warpath

if there was a personal like him that lived on your block you call the cops in a heartbeat
If the need arose, no doubt.

Check this out, the other day on my local radio station this dude called in saying that there was a dude on his block who paid teenage girls to wash his car in thier bikinis. His daughter wanted to do it and he wasn't sure if he should let her or not so he wanted to get the morning show's opinion on it. WTF???? Why do you even have to ask that question? If that happened on my block, I'd step to dude, send all the girls home, and do everything I could to prevent from shoving my foot so far up his azz that he'd have to smile for me to untie my shoe. I guarantee he wouldn't be doing that anymore.

Old 06-14-2005, 03:59 AM

But he made thriller mang.

Old 06-14-2005, 04:06 AM

ORIGINAL: SoCalSS

and if I knew he was guilty of said charges, he'd be gettin' a thriller in prison

Old 06-14-2005, 04:48 AM

this guy admitted on t.v. he was sleeping with young boy's and he was holding
hands with one of the boy's during the interview, he is one sick piece of crap

Old 06-14-2005, 04:59 AM

neither one of those things, in and of itself, is against the law. So im glad the jury didn't consist of 12 Mickey's cause it would've been done before it even started.

Old 06-14-2005, 05:19 AM

your right the first time he messed with my kids they would not ave to worie about his trial mine would be bigger news as the sum a bitch that shot him for messing with my kids,

They have had several folks that have worked for him talk aobut his events for kids, sleep overs,paying folks to bring thier kids out for a weekend,
Weather or not it is true you would think that if it is not then he would not continue to do this stuff

you yong enough you might not remeber the last time he was brought up on charges fo this, This is not the first time he has ben accused of this,

there is alot more to it then he was accused once again adn got off .

him and all the parents that taket thier kids out thee and leave them unsupervised should be held responsabile for thier actions, If you have ever seen a lil child that has been aboused then you might have a diffrent outlook on this,

it is not a pretty sight when you see a child that went threw this as a yong child and then 10years down the road they are still messed up

why do you think they have the rules in the world they do?
if he would have been convicted for it they already said he would have to be in a completly diffrent prison ten the normal person hat gose threw his and is convicted. this is due to the gen pop. killing him not due to his star status belive me in the pen that dont mean a whole lot.

they would have made him a bitch the day he walked threw the door and more then likly been killed shortly after that.

that is the reality of it.

yes i dont think he should be a free man right now,
the man needs some help
I give him credit to him for what he did for the music world. becuse i did like his thriller song and some of the other stuff eh put out but those were the songs that were out while i wa in jr. high. they were "the stuff to listen to" but also were a good song I see this also fromt eh music side of it to.

but i dont agree with his after curicular activitys that he has.He needs to Grow up and move on with life and leave the lil boys alone!
so please put me on his next jury.

Old 06-14-2005, 05:52 AM

ORIGINAL: 04MonteLS

neither one of those things, in and of itself, is against the law. So im glad the jury didn't consist of 12 Mickey's cause it would've been done before it even started.
there should have been more mickey's on the jury, more kids would have been safe tonight,
like i said this man is a sicko

Old 06-14-2005, 12:32 PM

there should have been more mickey's on the jury, more kids would have been safe tonight,
like i said this man is a sicko
He wan't on trial for being a sicko, he was on trial for molestation, etc. None of which could be proven in a court of law. We all would agree that Michael is a few cans short of a six pack, that's he's eccentric, but that doesn't meant that he performed any lewd acts with the kids. Focus on the facts, all that other bs doesn't matter.

Old 06-14-2005, 12:34 PM

ORIGINAL: mickey

your right the first time he messed with my kids they would not ave to worie about his trial mine would be bigger news as the sum a bitch that shot him for messing with my kids,

They have had several folks that have worked for him talk aobut his events for kids, sleep overs,paying folks to bring thier kids out for a weekend,
Weather or not it is true you would think that if it is not then he would not continue to do this stuff

you yong enough you might not remeber the last time he was brought up on charges fo this, This is not the first time he has ben accused of this,

there is alot more to it then he was accused once again adn got off .

him and all the parents that taket thier kids out thee and leave them unsupervised should be held responsabile for thier actions, If you have ever seen a lil child that has been aboused then you might have a diffrent outlook on this,

it is not a pretty sight when you see a child that went threw this as a yong child and then 10years down the road they are still messed up

why do you think they have the rules in the world they do?
if he would have been convicted for it they already said he would have to be in a completly diffrent prison ten the normal person hat gose threw his and is convicted. this is due to the gen pop. killing him not due to his star status belive me in the pen that dont mean a whole lot.

they would have made him a bitch the day he walked threw the door and more then likly been killed shortly after that.

that is the reality of it.

yes i dont think he should be a free man right now,
the man needs some help
I give him credit to him for what he did for the music world. becuse i did like his thriller song and some of the other stuff eh put out but those were the songs that were out while i wa in jr. high. they were "the stuff to listen to" but also were a good song I see this also fromt eh music side of it to.

but i dont agree with his after curicular activitys that he has.He needs to Grow up and move on with life and leave the lil boys alone!
so please put me on his next jury.
I love it! I have a response for tihs when I get off of work