Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Do You Like, Where You Live ?

Old 12-04-2007, 07:57 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Do You Like, Where You Live ?

[align=center]Are you Happy with where your live, & drive your Monte Carlo ?[/align][align=center] Why ? [/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]Where would you like to live ?[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]Please Post `it, and tell us why ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]and Canada : ), the World[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]`Space would like to visit places like Denver, Colo.[/align][align=center]To be able to try snow boarding, etc.[/align][align=center]When I get finished with school, I want to travel, &[/align][align=center]explore Planet Earth [/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]
`Space is happy to live in the SunShine State, & be close to the Ocean.[/align][align=center]~Surf'in is `Free~[/align][align=center]I would love to visit California to check out the Pacific Ocean : )[/align][align=center]I'm just happy that we are all free to choose : )
[:-][/align][align=center]

Please post your choice of where you would like to live,
or why you like it where you are ?
Thanks[/align][align=center][sm=feedback.gif][sm=exactly.gif][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]

[IMG]local://upfiles/714/4EF4BFCAD01F4856AAF15BB97A9FDE8B.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/714/592EA219C3474FA9940B1E8ED3C39466.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/714/AE7DF7301C7346FCB776269B70A1E328.jpg[/IMG] [/align][align=center][sm=feedback.gif][/align]

Old 12-04-2007, 09:22 AM
Default RE: Do You Like, Where You Live ?

Absolutely not. Virginia Beach isn't a bad place, but I just don't enjoy myself out here. If I was compensated better at this job that I moved out here for, then I wouldn't mind being out here so much (without family and friends) The cost of living is much higher here too. I wouldn't mind moving back to the Midwest (St. Louis) or further south (Atlanta) at least I enjoyed staying in those places. I'm sure some place is willing to pay $$$ for a great graphic artist.

Old 12-04-2007, 09:27 AM

Hi Melissa,
Sorry to read that you are not happy there : (
Would love to see some of your work.
With acess to a computer, you can seach
for employment all over the World.
We hope you find a place to live, that you love.
Good Luck,
`Space, & the Bum's

Old 12-04-2007, 10:01 AM

I tried to tone down the bootleg watermark a little but you can still get the picture. This is some of my more recent work.

Old 12-04-2007, 12:37 PM

calgary is a great place to live. cost of living is pretty high here too but the city has a good atmosphere. not alot of crime. weather is decent. and there is tons of stuff to do.

where i would prefer to be is Chillwack B.C. closer to the west coast and a beautiful place to live. it's where i grew up and most likely will be where i move to next.

Old 12-04-2007, 12:49 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

theres not much to do... but its not a long drive to Raleigh, hwere there is plenty to do... a little quiet for my liking here, but its all okay i guess. i used to live on the main drag ofa city of 20,000 people, and i had a hard time sleeping at night for a couple of months because I was so used to the train going by at 1 a.m. every morning and the sound of cars at all hours of teh day...all in all ,this isn't a bad place to live i guess.

Old 12-04-2007, 12:59 PM

[align=center]Member's, `if you can (?), please post the[/align][align=center]best picture of the area that you are from,[/align][align=center]and the roads your drive your Monte Carlo : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Member `Couch -Chad-[/align][align=center]I love the below area of Canada.[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]Chilliwack BC Photos[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]It would be a bonus `if you Monte Carlo was in the `pic : )[/align][align=center]Thanks to all that posted, & visited this Thread[/align][align=center]Subject.. I enjoy learning about each member[/align][align=center]and where they are from. Thanks, `Space[/align][align=center]

[hr]

[/align][align=center]Duane, - Cowboy -,[/align][align=center]is from Oxford, North Carolina
Welcome to [/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]
A century ago, OXFORD was described as "one of the prettiest towns in all the country, with wide and well shaded streets, large lawns and elegant residences." That description still holds true today. Surrounded by vital, growing industries housed in state-of-the-art facilities, Oxford nevertheless retains the charm and friendliness of its historic past.
We even have a Cowboy named `Duane, that speeds throught our city in his awesome Monte Carlo SS : )[/align][align=center][/align]

Old 12-04-2007, 01:01 PM

Buffalo isn't that bad. Everybody complains about the weather but it really isn't that bad to deal with. It get's windy and cold in the winter, we usually have 1 huge snowstorm, in the spring it rains, and it's sunny in the summer and cool in the fall. We don't get hurricanes or floods or tornadoes or forest fires or earthquakes so we don't have to worry about our houses being destroyed[8D]

Overall I like where I am. I might have to move to try and get a job but I'm going to try and keep it local becuase all of my friends and family are in this area.

Oh and SS_Girl those are some badazz pictures there, I'm such a sucker for fighter planes![sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 12-04-2007, 01:04 PM

i ABSOLUTELY HATE danville va, its the toilet of the world. but thank god im moving back home to myrtle beach first of the year!!!!

danville has the 3rd highest unemployment rate in the entire country, crime rate is ridiculously high, goverment is failing, all the good crap. but at least i dont gotta worry about it for long

Old 12-04-2007, 01:41 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Space... when I get home I'll find a picture, but that isn't Oxford

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Do You Like, Where You Live ?