Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Custom decals

Old 08-23-2005, 02:17 AM
Default Custom decals

Hey guys, I lost two of my uncles within the last 10 months, ironically, the uncles I was closest to. One on my dad's side, one on my mother's side. I was wondering if anyone can get custom made decals done up for me? I want to get some "R.I.P." decals made for both of em so I can put em on my car so they'll always be with me. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it. I'm gonna talk to my family to see if anyone else would be interested, im sure they will, so it's not gonna be just two, if that makes a difference. Thanks in advance.

Old 08-23-2005, 04:45 AM
Default RE: Custom decals

sorry to hear of your loss.

I can tell you what i had on my last monte and i have plans to put thm on this one. I had two small angels engraved in to the rear windos one on each side of the car . One for my g-father and one for her mom who died way to young of cancer.

But i did it my self and it was not that tuff.
Also you can get that etched glass lookng vinal now and have it cut to make them. the thing that was nice is they were not abnoxious they were seen but not over powering.

But here is a link to a guy that will work with you on anythng in the world he is a great guy for vinal. (not the same i orderd my flames from )http://www.bfranker.badz28.com/vinyl/vinyl.htm

he is cool as hell about doing diffrent stuff. I have him working on our SS emblems for the head reast right now

Good luck bud,

Old 08-23-2005, 10:48 AM

Sorry to hear of your losses Rich.... I'd bet that you could find these pre cut off the net.

Old 08-23-2005, 10:50 AM

the ones im doing for this car will be one angel and one small devil with a pitch fork (cartoon stye) my g-father was a onray old fart but man i miss him

Old 08-23-2005, 11:57 AM

ORIGINAL: montejass

Sorry to hear of your losses Rich.... I'd bet that you could find these pre cut off the net.

You think I could find a "R.I.P. Uncle Tony" with his date of birth and death precut on the net?

Old 08-23-2005, 12:00 PM

well that would make it tuffer. but like i said if you ge a hold of Brent he can do it for you or might know someone who could.

I know the guy here cold for you.

One place i would warn you of is Sings by drex he si the oen i orderd from for flames on my monte that i still ahvent seen now tha tis is 4months past the tiem i was suposed to have gotten them

Old 08-23-2005, 12:05 PM

ORIGINAL: mickey

well that would make it tuffer. but like i said if you ge a hold of Brent he can do it for you or might know someone who could.

I know the guy here cold for you.

One place i would warn you of is Sings by drex he si the oen i orderd from for flames on my monte that i still ahvent seen now tha tis is 4months past the tiem i was suposed to have gotten them
I'll contact him to see what he says, thanks for the info.

Won't be hitting up signs by drex, that's for sure! Have you followed up on your order? What's the deal? You aren't letting it ride are you? Come on Mickey, you're getting soft on me. Whoa, that didn't sound right[&:]

Old 08-23-2005, 12:11 PM

hell yeah i follwed it up .
they are suposed to be sending me a refund now but i haven sen it or the decals for the car.
It was 600.00 for the decals pluse shipping. So it is large enough to go to small claims corut if needed.

So i would hoep they would stand behind thier stuff. Tehy claim they sent them and they must have gotten lost . So i told them to resend them instead they opted to do a full refund.

Tehn i found a guy here who could cut them for me for 1/3 of that price. So needless to say he will get the job when i see the cash.
and get this he is 30min, down the road

Old 08-23-2005, 12:16 PM

ORIGINAL: mickey

hell yeah i follwed it up .
they are suposed to be sending me a refund now but i haven sen it or the decals for the car.
It was 600.00 for the decals pluse shipping. So it is large enough to go to small claims corut if needed.

So i would hoep they would stand behind thier stuff. Tehy claim they sent them and they must have gotten lost . So i told them to resend them instead they opted to do a full refund.

Tehn i found a guy here who could cut them for me for 1/3 of that price. So needless to say he will get the job when i see the cash.
and get this he is 30min, down the road
Keep hounding em everyday! For $600, I would.

They'd get to the point where they could tell it's me from the sound of the ring, LOL

Old 08-23-2005, 01:25 PM

ORIGINAL: 04MonteLS

ORIGINAL: montejass

You think I could find a "R.I.P. Uncle Tony" with his date of birth and death precut on the net?

LOL........ I thought you were only looking for R.I.P. That one may be a little tougher to find....

I have the same guy that cut our logos that can make you anything you want. Have a art design in mind? Sketch it out and send it to me, I'll see what it will cost to get it cut..

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Custom decals