Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

On again Off again

Old 08-15-2005, 10:55 PM
Default On again Off again

I know I'm not a huge poster here... but I like to state my opinion every once in a while. This is just to let those who are wondering what happened about what's up.

My buisiness has been keeping me busy. With a 104 piece load of furniture to Battleground WA earlier this month, a 64 piece load going to the Reno, NV area later this week, this is show for us so every weekend is tied up and trying to buy a house on top of it all, I just haven't had the time to post, let alone anything else I enjoy. I'll still be around, but I'll probably post less then I normally do (If that is easy to belive).

Old 08-16-2005, 02:05 AM
Default RE: On again Off again

Sounds like you have your priorities in order

Old 09-19-2005, 01:54 AM

I'm back sort of. The house is bought. The load is in Battleground, WA. Didn't make it to Reno yet. But that might have to wait till earlier next year.

Got my internet going again friday. And the best part of my new house? I have a garage to keep my monte in and I don't have to drive a mile up and down a dirt road to go to and from home. Well that and the fact I'm out of my parents house. (I work with them and have to live with them too? No Way) Just a note to let you folks know that am back. I still don't know as much about cars as most of you guys, but I'll still put in my two cents worth every now and then.

Old 09-19-2005, 02:15 AM

ORIGINAL: FourX11gd

I'm back sort of. The house is bought. The load is in Battleground, WA. Didn't make it to Reno yet. But that might have to wait till earlier next year.

Got my internet going again friday. And the best part of my new house? I have a garage to keep my monte in and I don't have to drive a mile up and down a dirt road to go to and from home. Well that and the fact I'm out of my parents house. (I work with them and have to live with them too? No Way) Just a note to let you folks know that am back. I still don't know as much about cars as most of you guys, but I'll still put in my two cents worth every now and then.
awesome! congrats on the house.

and don't worry about lack of knowledge about cars, im right there with you.

Old 09-19-2005, 02:19 AM

Thanks 04MonteLS,

maybe we can learn more together on this website [sm=helpout.gif]

Old 09-19-2005, 02:25 AM

ORIGINAL: FourX11gd

Thanks 04MonteLS,

maybe we can learn more together on this website [sm=helpout.gif]
Yep, I learn something everyday, here and at other boards as well.

Old 09-19-2005, 12:04 PM

Welcome back.....

That is the great thing about the net, there is a ton of information out there on just about anything you want to know about.

Old 09-24-2005, 08:52 PM

and i thought i was the only one here with under a thousand posts j/k

Old 09-24-2005, 09:25 PM

ORIGINAL: nj85z28

you should try looking at the top 10 list sometime

Old 09-25-2005, 01:43 AM

ORIGINAL: nj85z28

He, don't worry, you'll get there sometime.

When I joined the site I was posting semi often.. then I just pettered out. This post was just to let those who cared what happened to me.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: On again Off again