Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

`Space gets a PizzaBox : )

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2008, 12:13 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: KidSpace is a `Traitor : )

Space. RJ speaking to ya now. Man to um.... spaceman.

Drive what ever you like during the day time hours. But come evenings and weekends you BETTER be a loyal MC spaceman.

Do not go over to the dark side.

Old 09-03-2008, 01:39 PM

[align=center][/align][align=center]LOL ~ LOL `RJ[/align][align=center]We always enjoy your posts : )[/align][align=center]Thank You![/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I think he must be on SpaceBrownie`s to be driving[/align][align=center]around in that SpaceCube 4-Sure [8D][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]LOL `SpaceBrownie`s [/align][align=center]That`s the reason : )[/align][align=center]

[IMG]local://upfiles/4301/1479495F5DBC401DBFD48CF4EE4FAE00.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/4301/3A639B4D626549F688A1C7B3F30B22B7.gif[/IMG] [/align]

Old 09-03-2008, 04:11 PM
rj
15 Year Member

Space,

The root of my post was: drive anything you want during the day. Even some 4-een job. Remember, I own TWO Dodge Shadow ESs ('93 & '94) and I used them pretty much daily. They are great cars. No matter what the nay-sayers say.

But I still wash, polish, rub, wipe, drive, carress 3 running, driving Chevy Monte Carlos. (when the '57s let me)

Now get out the map and make plans for your Ohio trip. You've got a rendezvous with a Chevyman, Mr. Spaceman.

Old 09-04-2008, 06:07 AM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: rj

CrazySpace,

Now get out the map and make plans for your Ohio trip. You've got a rendezvous with a Chevyman, Mr. Spaceman.
[/align][align=center]
Space. RJ speaking to ya now. Man to um.... spaceman.

Drive what ever you like during the day time hours. But come evenings and weekends you BETTER be a loyal MC spaceman.
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Hi `RJ & Members,[/align][align=center]I don`t get a chance to drive very much in the evening : ([/align][align=center]I have been working 7 nights a week for the last 33 months,[/align][align=center]with only 5 nights `off since I started.[/align][align=center]Giving `up to get, & 2 Survive on Planet Earth: )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I do get a two week paid vacation the spring of 09 : )[/align][align=center]I am really look`in 4-ward tomy USA/Canada Road Trip [/align][align=center]4-Sure. Yes `Duane, I have nothad the oppurtunity to[/align][align=center]travel like you, and yes, I need a NAV system : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I only get to Orlando a few times a year, & I get lost[/align][align=center]everytime I go up there. I really don`t like big cities.[/align][align=center]I will start planning my trip in Jan 09, & would love to[/align][align=center]visit the Chevy Man & buy you dinner @ Grubb`s : )[/align][align=center]Thanks for your words/posts.[/align][align=center]the `Kid from `Space : )[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Life, we must `Drive it, but it`s so much better in a Monte Carlo 4- Sure
[IMG]local://upfiles/4301/C64FEC0628BA43AE9A83EA0E27996E89.jpg[/IMG] [/align]

Old 09-04-2008, 08:28 AM

[align=center]The Florida Highway Patrol Trooper`s don`t get paid[/align][align=center]very much, but the Trooper`s say that [/align][align=center]there are some good benny`s 2 their job [/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I think they are going to bake `up some[/align][align=center]`Space Brownie`s with their coffee[/align][align=center]LOL ~ LOL[/align][align=center]Don`t do Drugs & `Drive 4-Sure `~: )[/align][align=center]The Trooper`s already have search the SpaceCube[/align][align=center]and it was clean : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]One more brownie, and as soon as I finish my coffee,[/align][align=center]we will be look`in 4 that `Kid in the Box : )
[IMG]local://upfiles/4301/B73E886CFFB14821A4C3C72F3BB6F0E3.gif[/IMG] [/align]

Old 09-04-2008, 08:40 AM

at least u admit its a box...but congrats...come back and visit sometime, anyone wanna make bets on how fast space gets to 500 posts on his new honda (eek!) forum lol

Old 09-04-2008, 10:43 AM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Space, let me give you a quick story....

A friend of mine and I were going to do a road trip across all 48 states after we graduated high school. We planned it in like our sophomore year. We realized 2 things:

1: It would take about 4-5 weeks to do it, and we didn't even count Canada in.
2:Motels and gas add up VERY quickly
3: In hte event of a break down, you're screwed
4: (for you in particular, not used to long distance travel Space), a day or so of driving long distances takes it out of you. You wake up one day and your chest is sore, your back hurts, and you don't feel like traveling. You'll eventually settle down somewhere for a day and not go anywhere.

With these points in mind 'Space, I think you need to pick out an area you want to go see (i.e., the whole souteast, the northeast, the midwest, Canada) and just see that. Divide you trip into multiple vacations. You and 'Space girlfriend would enjoy it, but don't try to go see it all at once. A friend and I figured out quickly it just about can't be done.

Old 09-04-2008, 11:14 AM
rj
15 Year Member

A girl I used to go with, her dad would drive Dayton, OH to south Florida only stopping for food and bathroom breaks. We always did it, travel till about 4 - 5pm, find a place for the night and leave after breakfast the following morning for road time. That way you have time to unwind from being on the road all day.

space gets to 500 posts on his new honda (eek!) forum lol

I doubt anyone on here knows this, the Dodge Shadow, Plymouth Sundance and Duster are called EEKs. (Every Extended K-car) because they along with a few other models were built on the K-car platform.

Old 09-04-2008, 04:00 PM
Default RE: `Space gets a Box : )

ORIGINAL: KidSpace

[align=center](Oh zero to sixty MPH(you can eat lunch in this[/align][align=center]box B-4 you get to sixty : )[/align][/align]
Lol...

Hey, atleast you've got a vehicle again, may not be a Monte but you take what you can and dream of what you can't, right? Atleast until you can.

Old 09-04-2008, 08:08 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007

ORIGINAL: Cowboy6622

Benedict Arnold!!!!!!!!!

how can you do it space.....
I agree! Anyone got a rope? Where's the nearest tree!
In all honestly, I HATE those things, but it's a Honda, and what can you say? I hope it treats you well.
No, wait a minute! What am I saying! GET RID OF IT! IT'S UGLY! IT'S NOT A MONTE CARLO! IT'S NOT EVEN AMERICAN! Oh wait a minute. MY car is CANADIAN! Notice the da_____d daytime running light? It's a CANOOK thing! Whatever works for ya. Enjoy it, THEN BUY A MONTE!

Quick Reply: `Space gets a PizzaBox : )