Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

`Space gets a PizzaBox : )

Old 09-02-2008, 02:49 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month - April 2008
Default RE: KidSpace is a `Traitor : )

Congrats Space. Don't become a stranger now.
Hey, you might bump into my son on those Honda forums. I'm not sure which ones he belongs to except for one, Dallasimports.net (90Civic). Enjoy it.

Old 09-02-2008, 02:51 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

[align=center]It even has a Nav System, so now [8D],when I go to the big city, I won`t get lost.[/align]
keep on dreamin' those dreams 'Space [8D]

I've known people who get lost, and I've known people who get lost and get a nav system. Now they are lost people with nav systems

I guess if you know how to read a map in the first place it could be like those little "you are here" points in the mall which can be helpful. I don't trust there turn by turn directions though. When I use mapquest, I always check out the map and look at the turns becasue I have been told to turn left when I should have turned right (but never vice versa, coincdently enough).

I also think nav systems are creating a generation of people who don't even know how to get to there own house. I've met a few people here in college who use there nav system to get to Wal Mart 7 miles away They can't tell you how to get to anywhere.)

Old 09-02-2008, 02:53 PM

Hope you like your Honda, nice color! Don't stop believing in the dream, the pride, the one and only Chevy Monte Carlo.

Old 09-02-2008, 03:21 PM

ORIGINAL: krystalmethod

Hope you like your Honda, nice color! Don't stop believing in the dream, the pride, the one and only Chevy Monte Carlo.

O.O Ooohhh. That's like pr0n to me!! That's a great photo.

Old 09-02-2008, 04:06 PM

Space, no worries, man. We still got love for ya. Even though it looks like you're riding in Darth Vader's helmet!! (LOLZ, J/K) I have a friend who has one. Very handy little vehicle. I actually like the rubber floors.

Old 09-02-2008, 04:59 PM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2009
5 Year Member

Thats a neat little ride for sure. At least its all one color unlike other ones Ive seen. Its a shame tho that you are driving a honda instead of a chevy now, but what can you do. How much is the bluebook on that car. You should be able to trade it in on a great monte when it comes time.

Old 09-02-2008, 11:35 PM

Congratulations on your new ride Space! Sorry to see that its not a Monte, but this is where life is taking you right now. Hopefully someday, you will be able to get back behind the wheel of a Monte Carlo, but for now I wish you many happy and safe miles in your new Honda. In your many posts, you have always been a great source of information, and often times a great source of inspiration here. Those Honda forum guys dont know how lucky they will be for having you.

Old 09-03-2008, 05:57 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

[align=center]Hi `Matt, -Member mrl390-,[/align][align=center]Thanks for not throwing stones, or bashing : )[/align][align=center]I just checked Kelley Blue Book, and was surprised that[/align][align=center]theSuggested Retail Selling Price is about the same as[/align][align=center]a 07 Monte Carlo SS [/align][align=center]I plan on keeping the Element SC until my high risk insurance is[/align][align=center]removed when I turn 21 : )[/align][align=center]The bums & I will keep it in showroom condition until then.[/align][align=center]Insurance on the Element is way cheaper then a SS.[/align][align=center]My LT3 I had to pay $200 a month, and the SC is only $140.[/align][align=center]My insurance man stated, that it is because of all the safety equipment[/align][align=center]on the SC, especially stability control.It has super safety ratings.[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Zip Code32978[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]2007 Honda Element SC[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Suggested Retail $22,960[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Vehicle Highlights
Mileage:
1,893 miles
Engine:
4-Cyl. 2.4L VTEC
Transmission:

Automatic
Drivetrain:
2WD [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Standard
Stability Control
Tilt Wheel
Front Side Air Bags
Air Conditioning
Cruise Control
ABS (4-Wheel)
Power Steering
AM/FM Stereo
Privacy Glass
Power Windows
MP3 (Single CD)
Alloy Wheels
Power Door Locks
Dual Front Air Bags
Traction Control[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Optional
Premium Sound
Sun Roof
Navigation System[/align][align=center]Lot`sa `Space : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thanks `Matt for your posts. I will still be checking in with[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]my friends on the MCF. Good Luck @ School this year, and in[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]your life.[/align]

[/align][align=center][/align]

Old 09-03-2008, 06:15 AM

ORIGINAL: vincentvega

Congratulations on your new ride Space! Sorry to see that its not a Monte, but this is where life is taking you right now. Hopefully someday, you will be able to get back behind the wheel of a Monte Carlo, but for now I wish you many happy and safe miles in your new Honda. In your many posts, you have always been a great source of information, and often times a great source of inspiration here. Those Honda forum guys dont know how lucky they will be for having you.
Hi `Curtis,
Thanks so much for your kind words. It means
a lot to me that you have appreciated my
posts. I wish you the best in life, and with
your Monte Carlo. I still will be reading your
future posts. I`m addicted to the MCF : )
[align=center]Hi Becky,- dustybird -[/align][align=center]Thanks for your words, I appreciate 4-Sure.[/align][align=center]Ask your son what he thinks of the Honda Element SC ?[/align][align=center]Many people, don`t like the box.[/align][align=center]I don`t plan on any mod`s and will keep it stock.[/align][align=center]I still will be visiting my favorite forum,[/align][align=center]the MCF[/align][align=center]__________________________________________[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Mod Bigg `J -`Jason -[/align][align=center]Thanks for your post. Yes, the picture that Shannon[/align][align=center]posted of the Silver SS is beautiful 4-Sure.[/align][align=center]I will take one in `Black : )[/align][align=center]__________________________________________[/align]

Old 09-03-2008, 06:28 AM

[align=center][/align][align=center]Hi `Duane, -Cowboy-,[/align][align=center]Thanks again for another one of your positive, inspirational post : )[/align][align=center]When I stop `Dreaming, I will not `be 4-Sure.[/align][align=center]Until then, I shall always dream my dreams, work on my plans,[/align][align=center]and hopefully be able to act them `out.[/align][align=center]We are all free to `be anyone we a capable of `being.[/align][align=center]I be me, you be you, but we must be `true to [/align][align=center]who we are, and will become.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]My goal is to be good, and live a good human `life. `amen[/align][align=center]I have really learned so much about people, being a member[/align][align=center]here on the MCF.[/align][align=center]I`ve read of the saddness, the dreams, the happinessin many of our members posts.[/align][align=center]I still rather look at, and live my life in the Positive, and learn[/align][align=center]from the Negatives. I rather search out the Good, then the Bad.[/align][align=center]It`s the way I was taught/programed, it is who I am.[/align][align=center]I `be, therefore I `am.[/align][align=center]Duane, I wish you happiness on your `journey of life.[/align][align=center]Good Luck to You, and to all our MCF Members[/align][align=center]from `Space[/align][align=center]the Rear - End[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]

[IMG]local://upfiles/4301/EE978242223347F1A54B63D0B9D0D315.jpg[/IMG] [/align]

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: `Space gets a PizzaBox : )