New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

why hello, I'm new and think about cars, probably to much

Old 01-17-2017, 12:23 PM
Lightbulb why hello, I'm new and think about cars, probably to much

Hi, My name is Elliott.. I Don't own a Monte Carlo, or a car for that matter. I joined to do some research for my friend.. be it just a small amount or more in the future.. I do like Monte Carlo's, I like A LOT cars, or better to say I like Car's, in general... Uhm I do a lot of research online about cars being funds are strapped for me and have been for quite some time. I do remember researching a bit about the Late '80's MC SS AeroCoupe in a Hoobastank music video , "The Reason" was the song title. It's grey and is a getaway car.
The Notice says to tell a little about myself... erm ... I'm unemployed, maybe underemployed... actually doing little side work... I like R/C cars, I'd like to think about go-karts or mini-bike's but funds are required for that stuff.. other than that I'm taking a lot of time to get my life back in order, be it health, and everything in between, family and the Lot. yup, feel free to spill your brain with any car thoughts you have, I would enjoy talking about it. Good to be here. Thanks.

Search this Thread