New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

Question on New Member Post and Intro

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2017, 10:00 AM
Red face Question on New Member Post and Intro

Hey all. I am a new member Ozarkstars. From the Show Me State of Missouri. Ground zero for the 8/21/17 Solar Eclipse, when day turns to night. Kind of looking forward to it because I have never seen the Sun totally blocked before. Or total darkness in the middle of the day. I worked in Auto Parts stores for 9 years. My husband was a body man for more than 10 years. I posted a thread in the Repair Forum on Antenna for 2004 Impala. Yesterday I posted a reply with a photo attached and it never showed up. I was wondering why? When I posted it said a moderator had to approve. Was wondering why my reply with pic of module would not show up?

Old 03-29-2017, 11:32 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

The posts on here? https://montecarloforum.com/forum/mo...99641-a-58075/

Everything looks like it is showing up for me

Old 03-29-2017, 12:22 PM
Default Yes that is the one GM# 10399641

Yeah. Yesterday morning I made a new reply with a picture of the module attached to the back window in the car. It did not show up. Or what am I doing wrong? It would have been the 3rd picture I posted. It would have been a reply to the last reply. I did it at around 10AM 3/28/17.

Old 03-29-2017, 12:52 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2017
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Smile

Originally Posted by Ozarkstars
Yeah. Yesterday morning I made a new reply with a picture of the module attached to the back window in the car. It did not show up. Or what am I doing wrong? It would have been the 3rd picture I posted. It would have been a reply to the last reply. I did it at around 10AM 3/28/17.
I found it, with several reply's.
After you make a post or reply it will go away from you view, and you will think it is lost.
But if you look at the Dark Red utility bar at the top you will see a few items to search: begins with User CP and ends with log out on the far right.
When you select New Posts to view what is going on and make a post.
It's gone.
Then select the Quick Links drop down and at the very top is (Todays Posts) that is where you can find it again.

Now what is annoying for me is. I am staying in a Hotel a lot and the internet you log onto here will reset and if I make a post it will sometimes lock it out and I loose everything.

Last edited by drivernumber3; 03-29-2017 at 12:54 PM.
Old 03-29-2017, 02:26 PM

Monte of the Month -- February 2015
Monte Of The Month -- April 2017
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

I approved it and that is why the little moderation thing went away and the picture showed up. The system does that automatically when certain things happen or are said in a post and it just triggers the staff to go look at it and see if anything weird is going on in the post (such as scammers, spammers, and spam bots).