New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

Monte carlo

Old 09-25-2016, 09:14 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by shawn parker
that is because you are to far from the flats, at your current whp you would love to be free to open it up ...
before even more builds find a legal way to max out on it ..... just my 2 cents LOL
Roads around here work well along with the 1/4 track. Plenty of 140mph pulls have been done. Trust me I use the power lol.

Then there is the CTS-V, plenty of 160+mph pulls have been done with it.

Problem is you get used to the power and then it starts to feel slow again. That's where the addiction is, you want that fast feeling again so you mod more. Then the cycle just keeps repeating lol

Old 09-25-2016, 11:09 PM

Monte of the Month -- February 2015
Monte Of The Month -- April 2017
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by turbo monte

Problem is you get used to the power and then it starts to feel slow again. That's where the addiction is, you want that fast feeling again so you mod more. Then the cycle just keeps repeating lol

Amen Monte Brother!!! Got my next mod for the 84 sitting here in my living room. A rear end out of a Grand National with 390 gears...going to have a full spool and 30 spline Moser racing axels with c-clip eliminators. When I put it under the car I will also have Competition engineering adjustable drag shocks,,,also going to put a set of the drag shocks on the front.

Old 09-30-2016, 03:02 PM

Roads around here work well along with the 1/4 track. Plenty of 140mph pulls have been done. Trust me I use the power lol.

Then there is the CTS-V, plenty of 160+mph pulls have been done with it.

What you need is a 4 cyl daily driver so when you get in the SS it feels strong everytime

Old 09-30-2016, 03:08 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by coolhand
What you need is a 4 cyl daily driver so when you get in the SS it feels strong everytime
Lol about that.... My daily driver is a stage 3 2013 focus ST hahaha

Old 09-30-2016, 07:00 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2016
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

I do have a touch of OCD so I can see that LOL
hopefully, the plan will keep me happy, it better, I'm poor
still haven't got a quote from them, but got around 4k saved so I think I might contact them before winter, just to get idea how much more to try to save up

Search this Thread