NASCAR Racing The worlds largest professional racing series. Are you a fan? Discuss all things NASCAR here.

Jr most popular driver again,,and again..and again

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2011, 06:13 PM
1 Year Member
Default Jr most popular driver again,,and again..and again

Its not big news that Jr wins most popular driver award again this year.
But is there really any other driver right now that could take that award from him?

Is Jr destined to win this award every year until he retires or they make a rule about repeat winners?
I admit im a Jr fan so i would vote for him if i voted.

Jr himself said Danica might have a shot next year, but i think he was just saying that to try and sound humble.

Who else?
Tony Stewart maybe?

Old 12-06-2011, 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by WannaMCSS
Its not big news that Jr wins most popular driver award again this year.
But is there really any other driver right now that could take that award from him?

Is Jr destined to win this award every year until he retires or they make a rule about repeat winners?
I admit im a Jr fan so i would vote for him if i voted.

Jr himself said Danica might have a shot next year, but i think he was just saying that to try and sound humble.

Who else?
Tony Stewart maybe?

danica stands no chance at beating jr next year... she might win the nationwide series most popular driver but i think she will even have her hands full trying to win that with austin dillon being in that series.

Tony wont ever win a most popular drivers award he is a complete ******* at the track in the garage area.

jr will more than likely win it until he retires, and i think austin dillon will win the nationwide one next year and not danica.

Old 12-06-2011, 08:51 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

It probably won't be next year, but Danica could certainly be the one to take that title from him one day

Old 12-06-2011, 09:42 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

If Danica takes that title, it will indefinitely prove that the Most Popular Driver is the driver who least deserves their top notch ride based on driver ability.

Bill Elliott was a fantastic drive in the 80s, don't think he won a race after about 1994. Yet he won every one of these things until he pulled his name out of the hat in 2001 to make sure Dale Earnhardt Sr. won posthumously. From 02 on, it has been Jr., who quite frankly, has only made a major mark on restricter plate tracks, with wins at places like Texas, Richmond, and Dover to pad his win numbers...

If Danica gets the award.... man oh man.

Old 12-14-2011, 09:27 AM

I kinda feel bad for Junior......he just doesn't have the talent. People expect a lot from him, and he doesn't come through. I think it's good that everyone likes him. Being that popular without the skill to win is quite an accomplishment in itself.