Monte of the Month This section is specifically only for discussions relating to Monte of the Month. All discussions not pertaining to this will be swiftly removed!

MotM Nominations: August 2016 MotM Nominations

Old 07-22-2016, 12:25 AM

Monte of the Month -- February 2015
Monte Of The Month -- April 2017
3 Year Member
1 Year Member
Default August 2016 MotM Nominations

Hi Member's,

It's time to nominate your favorite member for
Monte Of The Month August 2016

Nominees MUST have a photo gallery. Either here on the site, or on a photo hosting site. Like Motortopia, CarDomain, photobucket, etc. that we can link to in the voting thread.

We're more than happy to provide you with gallery space right here on MCF. Create a "garage" for your vehicles. And don't forget MCF's original Photo Gallery is still available too!

I only ask that you please not link to a photo gallery you created on another forum. It's called stealing bandwidth. A lot of forums frown upon this, and they may ban you for it. I don't want you to get banned from one of your favorite forums, when so many FREE alternatives are available.

All nominees must meet the eligibility requirements posted in the FAQ section.
Monte of the Month Rules and Requirements

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

read the rules.

Monte of the Month Rules and Requirements

The Monte of the Month competition is intended to be a fun and friendly competition. This competition is about more then just a nice looking Monte Carlo. It is about both showing pride in each other's Monte Carlos, as well as a way of appreciating the contributions other members on MCF.com have made.

Requirements:

- Must be an active MCF.com Member - Should be at least 12 posts a month. If a member does not meet this requirement, the staff will determine if the member is considered to be active enough for eligibility.

1. * Some members on MCF.com over lap on other Monte related forums. The member's activity on other forums do not count as eligibility for this competition. Member's Monte Carlo must be posted in the Photo Gallery, have an MCF "Garage" or a link to Member's photo site - Please don't use another forum to host your pictures. Some forums will ban you for doing this. There's lots of FREE hosting space here and on the web. Member's Monte Carlo photos should include pictures of Front/Side/Rear (Interior/Engine is also encouraged, but not a requirement) Nominated members must currently own the Monte Carlo being nominated - If your car has been sold/you no longer own it, it's sitting in an impound or a junk yard, you're not eligible. In addition, if the Monte becomes for sale at any point during nominations or during the MOTM voting competition it is a part of, it is then automatically disqualified. A Nominated Monte Carlo must be road worthy - This means it is currently in a condition that you can get in it, safely and legally drive it on the street. It is strongly encouraged to be free of CEL conditions, but not a requirement. If the car is a track-only car, it must meet track safety standards. If there is an unusual circumstance, then the staff will make a final decision. MOTM winners are ineligible for the MOTM contest the following calendar year.
  2. - Only Monte Carlos are eligible - We welcome members even if they don't currently own a Monte Carlo, but since this is Monte of the Monte, only members with an eligible Monte can compete in this competition.
Rules:

1. Every MCF Member can nominate one member's Monte and support the nomination of one other Member's Monte - You can not nominate and support the same member. Only your first supporting nomination ("support") will count.

1. * All member's are eligible for MOTM (including Admins and Moderators) You cannot nominate your own car. The Top three Member's, with the most nominations will be entered into the MOTM Contest - In the event there is a tie prompting for more then a top three nominees, it will be up to the staff to address this unique situation. The MCF Monte of the Month Nominations will begin, ten days before the end of each Month or determined by the MCF Staff. Voting will begin five days before the end of the Month or determined by the MCF Staff. Contest Ends, five days after voting begins - The closing date and time is posted with the voting results. Winner will be confirmed by the MCF Staff & posted. - The voting doesn't necessarily end at midnight. The voting poll will display the exact day and time the voting ends. Each Monte Of The Month winner for that calendar year, will be entered in the Monte Of The Year contest held at the end of the year (or early the following year). Votes will remain anonymous - However, in the unlikely event of a dispute over the voting results, an Administrator may need to reveal the results to the forum staff. Decision of the forum administrators is final. In the event of a tie for MOTM, there will be a one day "sudden death" tie breaker poll between the two who tied.
  1. - Once a win has been confirmed, an admin (or person currently incharge of the MOTM calendar) will contact the winner for a current pic to be used in the calendar - Please do not make multiple submissions. It takes a lot of work to assemble the calendar, we prefer one pic per winner. Also, please do not submit a photo with a "For Sale" sign in it, if this is the only photo you can provide, the staff will decide how to address this (the pic may be Photoshopped or replaced with a different pic at the staff's discretion).
These rules can be amended at the MCF staff's discretion.

Decisions made by the staff are final!

** Member's, please be sure the member you nominate meets the requirements of our MOTM Contest

================================

Nominations will End on Wednesday

July 27, 2016 @ 1:30AM (EST)

>Voting will begin shortly after<

Attached Thumbnails August 2016 MotM Nominations-owens91.jpg   August 2016 MotM Nominations-turbo-monte1.jpg  

Last edited by P343; 08-04-2016 at 10:20 PM.
Old 07-22-2016, 11:17 PM
Thumbs up MCF Nomination for August 2016 Monte of the Month<

To MCF Command,
I respectfully Nominate MCF Member: Mac 7405
About Mac7504
Johnny Olivas
Los Angeles area

Vehicle
2003 Monte Carlo SS SLP variant.
Rytek's 2003 Monte Carlo SS- Super Chevy Magazine

>Click ^Above<

Old 07-23-2016, 02:01 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I'll Nominate Owens91
Really awesome Monte and really nice guy!

Old 07-24-2016, 06:52 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I'll nominate turbo monte, the most badass Monte on the MCF! Nobody has put in more time with extensive modifications and photo/video documentation it on these boards.

We are very lucky to have such a dedicated member or that even such a Monte Carlo owner exists!

Old 07-24-2016, 09:48 AM
Thumbs up >Great Nomination to the MCF< > Thanks <

Originally Posted by JuniorCar
I'll nominate turbo monte, the most badass Monte on the MCF! Nobody has put in more time with extensive modifications and photo/video documentation it on these boards.
Originally Posted by JuniorCar

We are very lucky to have such a dedicated member or that even such a Monte Carlo owner exists!

Thanks `Brent for your nomination of a Super Member & Owner of a proven Winner @ the shows & contests that `John enters.

His many awards and trophies are a small testament to

his dedication to his Chevrolet Monte Carlo & his created modifications to the exterior, interior, Power Plant Plus + +

Thanks to`John and member's like you for being a Super Active contributing members on the MCF +
sharing your award winning Bud Chevrolet to `all

You are both already Winners & I know that you will both continue winning with your `unique Monte Carlo's that stands out wherever they are seen!

Our MCF is blessed with many Super Monte's and Member's.

OK, whose next to Nominate or Support a Member ?

I think it's you seeing this ?

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 07-24-2016 at 11:00 AM. Reason: >Proven Winner's on the MCF & in Life<
Old 07-24-2016, 06:22 PM

Monte of the Month -- February 2015
Monte Of The Month -- April 2017
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

I support turbo monte

Attached Thumbnails August 2016 MotM Nominations-turbomonte3.jpg  

Last edited by P343; 08-04-2016 at 10:29 PM.
Old 07-24-2016, 07:38 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2016
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

since turbo has a support
I support Owens91

Edit:
PS, I love the Orange and black, I celebrate my birthday the day before and on Halloween
Black and orange is a awesome look to me

Last edited by shawn parker; 07-24-2016 at 07:41 PM.
Old 07-24-2016, 08:00 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Thanks junior car and p343!!

Old 07-25-2016, 02:56 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

I will support Turbo Monte

Old 07-25-2016, 03:42 PM