Monte of the Month This section is specifically only for discussions relating to Monte of the Month. All discussions not pertaining to this will be swiftly removed!

2008 Monte Of The Year Voting

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2008, 07:51 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default 2008 Monte Of The Year Voting

[align=center]Hey all you MCF`ers![/align][align=center][/align][align=center]It`s time for the[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Monte Of The Year![/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Here`s how it`s going to work:[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I`m going to post the pics of the 2008 MOTM winners[/align][align=center]from the Winners Gallery.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]If any of the nominees want to post a different pic of their car, they`re more than welcome.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Please PM or email me your vote. I`ll accept votes until the end of the day on the 20th. I'll try to update the results as often as possible.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Best of luck to all of this year`s nominees![/align][align=center][/align]

[hr]

[align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

Old 12-14-2008, 09:31 PM
Default RE: 2008 Monte Of The Year Voting

Hey Taz, I do really like the backdrop to that picture you've got for me, but I think I'd rather have this one here put up please?

Okay so I couldn't decide between these two pictures, I'd do a little slideshow of them myself, but I can't upload hardly anything with this 24 kbs dial-up here at home. Guess you'll just have to pick for me.

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/5761/p1000742rs3.jpg

http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/1077/p1000750tc0.jpg

Thanks

Old 12-14-2008, 09:44 PM
Taz

15 Year Member

Just remembered that some members are still having problems with PMing. If you choose to vote publicly in this thread, that's fine. But please... once you've voted, don't change your mind.

As for the pics, I meant that I'm only putting the Winners Gallery pics in my original post. If you decide to post different pics of your car, that's up to you.

I'm trying not to show any bias. The Winners Gallery pics are all the same size.

Good luck to all!

Old 12-14-2008, 10:15 PM

well looks like a good competition..... good thing i talk to the majority of them on a regular basis....

GOOD LUCK TO ALL.

Old 12-14-2008, 11:16 PM

how come nobdy voted i want to vote on the poll

Old 12-15-2008, 08:44 AM

The poll function still doesn't work. PM your votes to Taz

Old 12-15-2008, 09:26 AM
Taz

15 Year Member

how come nobody voted?I want to vote on the poll
Okay. I`ll explain it for any new comers.
Pay no attention to where it says poll ended on December 14th. The site`s poll feature is permanently broken and will be replaced once we get our new operating system. You need to either PM me, email me, or post your vote here in the thread if you don`t care about annonymity. I will put the numbers into the bar graph manually as often as I can. I will acknowledge your vote to let you know that I did get it and included it in the results.

The voting ends at the end of the day on the 20th of december.
So why does it say the poll ended on the 14th? Simple. I have to put an expired date to get the results bar graph to show up at the top of the page. If I didn`t, a blank voting ballot would show up. A voting ballot that wouldn`t work, and you wouldn`t be able to see the results.

Hopefully this clears things up.

Old 12-15-2008, 09:38 AM

[align=center]Please[/align][align=center]Click on the below link to send your[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]to Moderator `Taz[/align][align=center][:-]click below & vote [:-][/align][align=center]https://montecarloforum.com/pmsend.asp?toMemId=2963[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thank You![/align]

Old 12-15-2008, 12:19 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month - April 2008

Wow, this is tuff, so many pretty Montes.

hint [align=center]http://s374.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=5bd25c9e.pbw[/align][align=left]I know, shameless plug, LOL, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.[/align][align=left]Good luckto everyone. Win ornotcome in first, thereare no losers here,it's an honor to be in the running for MOTY.[/align][align=left][/align]

Old 12-15-2008, 07:04 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

WOW, TOUGH decision! Got it narrowed to 2, but which one? I HATE decisions! Can we vote for 2?

Quick Reply: 2008 Monte Of The Year Voting