MCF Website Problems & Issues This area is for problems or suggestions relating specifically to the MCF site, not the car.

not a problem but a question

Old 06-26-2016, 06:10 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2016
3 Year Member
1 Year Member
Default not a problem but a question

how can you remove pictures from your garage?
I posted a couple just to share in threads and would like to do a little clean up
Thanks

Old 06-26-2016, 06:59 PM

Monte of the Month -- February 2015
Monte Of The Month -- April 2017
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Go up to the maroon bar at the top and click garage.
Click add photos
Click the photo you want to delete
then below it says edit picture, click on that and it will have a little box where you can check to delete picture

Old 06-27-2016, 05:52 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2016
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Thanks,
I will check it out, who would have thought add to delete lol

Old 07-19-2016, 10:43 AM

No
Originally Posted by shawn parker
Thanks,
I will check it out, who would have thought add to delete lol
hi hello Shawnl. I would have thought to add to delete. I thought about adding to my life but then thought how much it was going to cost me so I deleted the thought??? I also thought about adding another lady into my life but then I thought of the cost and I did read it... now I'm tired and confused? Should I add a drink to my afternoon work session or should I delete that thought and try to stay sober the rest of this day? Is it party time yet? What's happening out there in the world? What are you doing? Adding from your life? Or deleting? I think it's better to add good things to your life and to delete the bad. I shall delete the bad from this post now... I am deleted until I return. Just stopped in say hello and fill in some empty space and practice on my speech recognition posting. I'm not doing too well at it but it's easier I'm trying to type with these little midget keys LOL peace Love happiness to you if you're still reading this? Why are you still reading this? Why am I still speaking? Peace out go be happy

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 07-19-2016 at 10:47 AM.

Search this Thread