Interior/Audio/Visual Electronics Discuss your audio/visual system and your interior here.

Stereo question with factory amp blah blah blah HELP

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2016, 05:51 AM
Default Stereo question with factory amp blah blah blah HELP

Ok so I have an 02 SS with the premium sound, I lost all of my sounds in my car...radio, chimes, dings etc. figured it's factory amp, so I swapped it out with one out of my 05 parts car.....anddddd no sounds. My question is, does the replacement amplifier have to be the same numbers as on the side of the factory amp to work. Or can I replace it with any factory amp and it should work? Just curious, cause if any will plug in and work than I guess I have a diff problem lol. Thanks!

Old 08-24-2016, 05:36 AM

Nobody......?

Old 08-25-2016, 03:32 PM

Alright ����

Old 09-03-2016, 12:03 PM

it should work unless if there is a amp issue.
what I mean not letting radio sound come out. try to see if there is a fuse for it and check it out to see if it has one. other than that the radio controls on the steering wheel does the same thing. I found that out when I replaced my steering wheel. the fuse went on it before I hooked every thing up. my radio sound started to fade I took a look at the fuse behind the airbag and every thing took a look at it and it was needing to have a new fues