Interior/Audio/Visual Electronics Discuss your audio/visual system and your interior here.

7th Gen ('06-'07): seats

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2016, 07:02 PM
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default seats

well I am looking for some seats for my monte. well actually the driver I can do both If I wanted because the passenger seat feels like sitting on a brick

I have a question I am not sure that the 04 to 05 seats would work it is what I have been noticing that about the yards lately when they get one or two in they get stripped down to the subframe. what I mean is every thing that can be used it is pulled off and taken.

can the 04-05 seats work or would I need to find a impala for the front seats I don't mind to be honest I do a lot of driving with my monte. I love to drive it even though it has had a lot of quarks thank you guys for your input

Old 08-30-2016, 04:46 PM
15 Year Member

any thoughts on the 6th gen seats work in the 7th gen I do want to ask?

I did pass up some 6h gen seats that were in good condition because I didn't get enough feed back.
the tracks for the front seats look like they would fit the 7th gen I am not sure about the wires though even though I don't have side air bags on my stock ls seats though.

Old 12-14-2016, 11:26 PM
Default Seats

[Is there a problem with heated sests drivers side

Last edited by Holli Berg; 12-14-2016 at 11:27 PM. Reason: Heated seats problem
Old 03-19-2017, 04:48 PM

Help,,new member,,hope I am the right place.....02 monte ss that needs front seats redone because covers are wearing out & cover won't stay in around air bag,,,,,where to find correct covers & related parts?

Old 03-19-2017, 10:56 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2012
Monte Of The Year 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2017
15 Year Member

Originally Posted by Yellow Bird
Help,,new member,,hope I am the right place.....02 monte ss that needs front seats redone because covers are wearing out & cover won't stay in around air bag,,,,,where to find correct covers & related parts?
If you want new material go to an automobile upholstery shop, they can make you new seat skins and install them too. They can get close to factory style for you. Junk yard seats will be another route to go. You may get lucky and be able to score some decent seats there and just swap out your seats for the replacement ones and avoid having to strip off the old skins and messing up the foam etc.

Oh and Welcome to the MCF!!