Headers/Intake/Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

Cold Air Inductions Inc. CAI "MEGA THREAD"!

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2014, 11:54 AM
Arrow Cold Air Inductions Inc. CAI "MEGA THREAD"!

Hello Everyone!

I wanted to start a place that is easy to find lots of installed images and reviews of our Cold Air Intakes on your Monte Carlos, and thought having 1 "MEGA THREAD" might be a good place to do it! I invite anyone with our CAI installed to post up an image/review, and would be happy to answer any questions that you may have to the best of my ability. Please help out by keeping this thread on track and specific to our brand of Cold Air Intakes, so it can be a place loaded with information, images, and firsthand reviews for those who are interested in a Cold Air Inductions Inc. CAI for their Monte Carlo.

So start posting up some installed pictures of your
<b>Cold Air Inductions Inc</b> Cold Air Inductions Inc
. CAI on your Monte Carlo!!

Thanks everyone, I look forward to growing this thread and it becoming a great source of help to others!

**I "Bill" am no longer with CAI Inc. please see my goodbye thread here: https://montecarloforum.com/forum/he...75/#post665242

Last edited by Sales @ CAI Inc; 06-08-2015 at 01:22 PM.
Old 12-12-2014, 09:16 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Heres mine, Good build quality, looks and its well insulated.

Old 12-12-2014, 09:58 PM

I got one as one of my Christmas presents so im waiting to see how it turns out!

Old 12-13-2014, 06:26 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I have tried the "competition" out before knowing of CAI and their products. CAI is on another level. Great build quality and it does exactly what it is supposed to do. I see temps at about 10 degrees over ambient temps going down the road. I recommend them to anyone that asks. Lets not forget they look great too.

Old 12-15-2014, 08:56 AM

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
Heres mine, Good build quality, looks and its well insulated.

Looks great man!!! Glad to hear that you are happy with it, we appreciate your business and support!

Old 12-15-2014, 09:02 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

Thanks Bill, ill be buying another one soon for a buick lacrosse super i just picked up.

Old 12-15-2014, 09:02 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member

I am so envious of you newer Gen Monte Owners....

I bet it would not only work Great for my 5th Gen..I bet it would also look great at the Car shows.

I have looked at other companys CAI setups...But its all miss match and looked hacked on mine...So I just went back to the stock configuration...

Bill:
Thanks for all you folks do for our Newer Generation Monte Owners!

Thanks for supporting the MCF!

Old 12-15-2014, 02:08 PM

get 5* over ambient on my open cone.....

Old 12-16-2014, 06:36 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2015
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Heres mine people at car shows love it I went from 30mpg t0 32-33mpg love the sound.

Attached Thumbnails Cold Air Inductions Inc. CAI &quot;MEGA THREAD&quot;!-49.jpg   Cold Air Inductions Inc. CAI &quot;MEGA THREAD&quot;!-45.jpg  
Old 12-16-2014, 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by Red Monte Carlo
I got one as one of my Christmas presents so im waiting to see how it turns out!

Awesome!! Thank you so much for your business and support!! Make sure to post some pics after your install for us to see, and have a Merry Christmas!

Originally Posted by xxtheshockerxx
I have tried the "competition" out before knowing of CAI and their products. CAI is on another level. Great build quality and it does exactly what it is supposed to do. I see temps at about 10 degrees over ambient temps going down the road. I recommend them to anyone that asks. Lets not forget they look great too.

Thank you for the kind words, they are much appreciated! You've got a great looking car and a really clean and nice looking engine bay! Thanks for posting, the CAI looks great in there with that painted engine cover you did!

Quick Reply: Cold Air Inductions Inc. CAI "MEGA THREAD"!