General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

What did "Santa" bring for your MC!?

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2009, 05:28 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- October 2010
Talking What did "Santa" bring for your MC!?

What did everyone get from santa for X-mas under there tree????

Under my tree... (some not literally lol)
~Ram air hood (getting painted in spring)
~Sway bars (F+R)
~SSC Lowering springs
~Ceramic crossover pipe
~Shorter dogbones
~Anti Pogo washers

Hope everyone had a great christmas!

Old 12-26-2009, 06:16 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

i got new steering wheel control buttons b/c mine were clear lol, & a 1/18 scale version of my car lol + some cash to finish my car

Old 12-26-2009, 06:49 PM
Default .Floor mats...

......Well my girlfriend...err uhh Santa Claus brought me some floormats
with a Razorback on them. They are a generic style but I will probably use
them until car show events come around then I will use the factory ones.

I could'v e used some Pontoons for my car. LOL
We had a 100 year rain fall record broken last week.

Got a real nice tan Sport Coat to.

Last edited by nascar43; 12-26-2009 at 06:52 PM.
Old 12-26-2009, 08:36 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010

didn't get anything for my baby =[
but i did get the windows tinted before i left
and i got 100 bucks from my grandparents for whatever i want, so i'll probably use that money to either buy the decals or go towards the lowering springs for her =]

Old 12-26-2009, 09:05 PM

SLP Grille, will see about getting it painted and put on next week, if there is time.

Old 12-26-2009, 09:17 PM
Monte Of The Month -- February 2009
2009 Monte Of The Year
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

i didn't get anything, but i was going to buy myself something today, but was S.O.L (**** out of luck). i went to best buy and saw ACER 23" computer monitor for $139 and i do need to replace my tiny 15" gateway monitor. i told the sales guy give me one of the monitor. he checked on his computer and said it's all sold out and said there's another best buy about 20 minutes away have one monitor left at their store. so i left and arrived there 30 minutes later and went right to the computer selection and told the sale customer that i want one of the 23" acer monitor. he looked up the computer and said they don't have any more left.

well, i walked by the GPS area and saw Garmin nav that i been wanting one for awhile, but it was kinda expensive at the time. was on sale for $126 with 4.5" screen. it normally go for over $200 for that model. it was also sold out. bummer!!

well this xmas i didn't get anything, but i'm glad i didn't buy anything either cuz i want to save it up for another mod for the monte next spring.

Last edited by nemesis; 12-26-2009 at 09:19 PM.
Old 12-26-2009, 09:28 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

i got a nice leather steering wheel skin(steelers skin) from my daughter and a sample pack of cleaning products(check out the thread i started) from my mom! when i need something for my car i buy it for myself, i recently bought 2 sets of bosch icon wiper blades recommended by member chibiblacksheep which are great and i also purchased a sweet trunk panel for member jarhead, and also a CAI from member myfirstbowtie! i haven't installed the trunk panel or CAI, but i plan on hopefully doing that soon!!

edit: i also got a garmin gps unit from my mom which i like but have no clue how to use it!

Last edited by monte carlo 3831; 12-26-2009 at 09:30 PM. Reason: edit: added more text!!
Old 12-26-2009, 10:28 PM

My best friend bought me a non skid beanbag thingie for my tomtom, a kasey kahne steering wheel cover that is leather, autographed, and officially nascar licensed product so woot on that, also she got me some pink supergirl stickers that aren't even touching my car, even tho i love pink, pink and red do not match so i need to return those probably to either autozone or advanced auto, maybe find some in silver or something else equally as cool. I also got a kasey kahne blanket from my mom that is in the back seat along with my red pillows, I flip the front seats all the way back and sit in the back seat when we go to the old dependable in Moon Twp in the summer. Can't wait for summer to get here! Did I mention how much I LOVE this car?

Old 12-27-2009, 12:28 AM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- November 2009
3 Year Member
Default BOY TOYZZZZZZZZZZ is what santa brought!!!!!!!

you must have been bad silver!!!!!

a peek into the work section of jarheads cave reveals two new additions which are replacing older weak units (sawing thru bone beats the crap out of em) also recieved another multi purpose tool and router table not yet assembeled...
You see silver I've been good.

Attached Thumbnails What did "Santa" bring for your MC!?-jarheads-christmas-001.jpg   What did "Santa" bring for your MC!?-jarheads-christmas-002.jpg   What did "Santa" bring for your MC!?-jarheads-christmas-003.jpg  
Old 12-27-2009, 12:51 AM

My monte got a black chevy skin for my steering wheel.
Chevy floor mats for the driver and passenger which came in handy right when the blizzard came through.
Steering pump and hose, even though i gladly did not need them. ^.^
i'll wait for the spring to get my windows tinted.

Quick Reply: What did "Santa" bring for your MC!?