General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

TAZ (the cartoon...not the moderator)

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2008, 08:24 PM
Default TAZ (the cartoon...not the moderator)

ok i noticed that the user taz changed his pic to what seems to be a tazmanian devil.

now i used to love the cartoon back in the day. i had a full bed set of him, multiple pictures, many videos, and figures of him. and when i bought my car that was the first thing that popped into my head. i was even thinking of having a arist use a little taz for my emblems.

what are your guyses thoughts on him?
did he have anything to do with the purchase of your car?
and any stories about him being part of your life?

Old 12-13-2008, 06:02 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: TAZ

GREAT pic of Lou you just posted! LOL. Roadrunner was always one of my favorites, but GM didn't make that one, so I can't drive one!

Old 12-14-2008, 10:12 PM

i loved that cartoon. hehe.
i had a taz pillow once i think that the dog ate it

Old 12-14-2008, 11:46 PM

taz is probably my faz cartoon and in fact i still have an alarm clock of him with time in his mouth ive had it for over 10 years easy and i remember back in the day when i was about 8-10 ish i seen a monte with taz on it and i wantd a monte ever since

Old 12-15-2008, 10:01 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Thanks for posting such a great picture of me, Adam.

My... what a big tongue I have! But I won`t go into that on a family forum.

Seriously, I always liked Taz in the original Bugs Bunny cartoons. Kinda like everyone else did. I read somewhere that Taz appeared in only 6 of the original Warner Brothers cartoons.

The sig pic I used for a few days will return after the holidays. That was in fact a pic of a real, full grown Tasmanian Devil. I plan on using that sig again after the holidays. Till then, I'm using my Christmas sig.

Old 12-15-2008, 12:45 PM

Tasmanian devil
Order : Dasyuromorphia
Family : Dasyuridae
Species : Sarcophilus laniarius

Picture by Wayne McLean, licensed under Attribution ShareAlike 2.5
[/align]

Facts about the Tasmanian devil
[:-] [:-] [:-]

TASMANIAN DEVILS ARE NOT ALL BAD
Tasmanian Devils are one of the rare kinds of animals that are cannibals.
The size, shape and colour of the Tasmanian devil is as follows: Its maximum length is 1.
The size of a small dog but stocky and muscular, the Tasmanian Devil is characterised by its black fur, offensive odour when stressed, extremely loud and disturbing screeching, and its vicious temperament. (Full text)
The Tasmanian Devil is never mistaken to be another animal, because it is the only animal with a spine-curdling scream. (Full text)
The Tasmanian Devil is actually a marsupial and not a dog like most people think. (Full text)
Tasmanian Devils are usually black with a white circle around their neck. (Full text)
Tasmanian Devils by Sydney Did you know Tasmanian devils are related to (Full text)
Tasmanian devils are wholly protected. (Full text)
This story has a happy ending, however, because the population then gradually increased until today the Tasmanian devil is abundant and apparently safe. (Full text)
Tasmanian devils are stocky. (Full text)
The Tasmanian Devil is nocturnal (most active at night). (Full text)
ยท Tasmanian Devils are nocturnal, spending the daytime sleeping in dens made in hollow logs, caves or old burrows made by wombats which they line with grass and leaves (Full text)
Tasmanian devils are nocturnal scavengers (Full text)
This story has a happy ending, however, because the population then gradually increased until today the Tasmanian devil is abundant and apparently safe. (Full text)
The Tasmanian Devil is a nocturnal mammal that was named for the demonic sound that it makes at night, especially when it is feeding or fighting, but it is really quite shy. (Full text)
The Tasmanian Devil is a common marsupial found only in Tasmania now. (Full text)
Tasmanian Devils - Description Tasmanian devils are the world's largest living carnivorous marsupials. (Full text)
1. Sarcophilus, genus Sarcophilus (Tasmanian devil)
Sarcophilus
genus Sarcophilus

(Source WordNet)

[hr]

Click on the below link for great pic`s of `Taz : )
[:-]
http://www.oceanwideimages.com/categories.asp?cID=200

Old 12-15-2008, 01:03 PM

[align=left]Mod Taz @ Lunch Time [/align][align=left] [:-]

TAZMANIAN DEVIL WITH SANDWICH SCULPTUREFREE SHIPPING!
List Price$175.00
ON SALE$99.00

It would be great `if the members took `up a collection
and got the above sculpture for Taz 4Xmas : )
Of `if we can`t collect enough $, we could get him a
coupon for McDonaldsHappy Meal: )
Happy Holidays 2 `all
[/align][align=left][/align][align=left]Isn`t it amazing what you can learn on the MCF lol [8D]4-Sure : )[/align]

Old 12-15-2008, 01:31 PM

4 Mod `Taz from the BeachBums
[:-]

Buy me a `drink & I will dance 4 U LOL ~ LOL
[IMG]local://upfiles/4301/860560B1CBFB4C55AE6F5669180D56C1.jpg[/IMG]

Old 12-15-2008, 08:37 PM

that would be a sweet sig for lou

Old 12-15-2008, 09:10 PM

Ya i miss the old Looney Toons but they took them off cuz they were too violent or sumthin only to be replaced with those japanamation sword fighting cartoons. but my favorite was bugs bunny n daffy duck. Duck season!...no Wabbit Season

Quick Reply: TAZ (the cartoon...not the moderator)