Replacing Blower Motor Resistor on 04 Monte - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
Monte Carlo Forums

Go Back   Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums > General Forums > General Monte Carlo Talk

Welcome to the Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-25-2011, 05:27 AM
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Trader Rating:(0)
Default Replacing Blower Motor Resistor on 04 Monte

Hey All,

I wanted to know is this easy to do? The shop says I need a new Blower Motor Resistor/Heat Resistor and I would like to do it myself and save some money.

Old 04-25-2011, 05:50 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Trader Rating:(0)
Banned from Facebook Banned Empty Space They won't let me play anymore Revoked X-Rated

Hi Darious,
Check out the below links to see if they help...Good Luck
Im going to replace the blower motor resistor tommorow! - Grand ...

5 posts - 4 authors - Last post: Apr 30, 2008
#59369 - 04/29/08 11:11 PM Im going to replace the blower motor resistor ... I found some instructions on clubgp on how to change the blower motor resistor. ... Other toys: 72 Chevelle (owned since 1988), 04 Monte SS, ... › ... › Older Models1997-2003 Grand Prix - Cached
Get more discussion results

Where is the blower motor resistor? - Topix

20 posts - 9 authors - Last post: Jul 7, 2007
before you replace the motor i would reccomend replacing the resistor ... I have a 2004 monte carlo. The blower comes on when it gets ready. ... - Cached - Similar

How to change out the front Blower Motor? - Chevrolet Forum ...

4 posts - 1 author - Last post: Apr 24, 2008
This gives you enough info to test it, see below to replace it. // There are two Blower Motor Resistors, the main resistor is located under ... - Cached - Block all results

Not helpful? You can block results when you're signed in to search.

YouTube - 02 Chevy Impala Blower Motor Resistor

Feb 15, 2010 ... Blower fan only works at high speed, replace the blower motor resistor. ... I have a 2004 Monte Carlo LS and the AC suddenly stopped blowing ... - Cached - Similar

Monte Carlo SS FAQ - Electrical

Monte Carlo SS Electrical FAQ Updated August 14th, 2004 ... Replace if necessary. Blower Motor. Inspect and clean the purple wire contact that goes ... The resistor assembly is secured with two screws on the top of the blower housing. ... - Cached - Similar
- Peace -

Last edited by Space; 04-25-2011 at 05:52 AM.