General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

LS1M Handheld Scanner.. need your help...

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2007, 03:48 AM
Default LS1M Handheld Scanner.. need your help...

I know everybody says scan scan scan. well i want to, but im confused. (nothing new)

wbody store has the palm scanner. then theres the scanmaster, and others whats the best to do here, i want something nice, and something that will work right. any help would be great, anybody use the palm scanner?

thanks guys, when its comes to newer tech im lost...but give me a carbed v-8....different story.

Chuck.

Old 05-05-2007, 04:46 PM
Default RE: LS1M Handheld Scanner.. need your help...

do a serch on phonix screen name and see waht he is running i would dsay it is the best thing i have seen and looked in to. DO NOT GET THE HYPERTECH. I have one i still am not thrilled with it.

But if you are talking the old style scaners then you can get one from the local Snap on dealer or Matco etc... they have the G.M. scanners you can by from them also but they are pricey for something tha tyour not going to use alot.

If i get aroudn to replacing mine i will do so with one that will allow me to scan and also program more then one car at a time. for the cash i would think i could get the rights for it .