General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

KID SPACE: ROBOT? ALIEN?

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2008, 05:53 PM
Default KID SPACE: ROBOT? ALIEN?

I know everybody has seen kid space's posts and replies to ppls threads .. is this dude real ? his font is crazy, his cartoon monte carlo is crazy on the wave, and he seems like a petefile haha i mean the dude is way too nice and speaks like he is online at alll times... scary man.. im just that type of dude to see if ppl are on the same page as me while looking at his msgs.. like wtf is this dude on i wanna try it.. please post your opinion, i need to see if kid space is kinda freaky to other mcf ppl also..

Old 12-30-2008, 06:28 PM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2009
5 Year Member
Default RE: KID SPACE: ROBOT? ALIEN?

Space dood is the nicest, coolest, most helpful person on this forum. He is respectful, funny, VERY hard working and just an overall great guy. Hes no pedofile. He also has the beach bums with him quite often so hes not really the only one replying when he replies to a thread. He can be a bit oddat times but you will grow used to it.Dont be alarmed, he may be from another planet but he is just another one of us.

Old 12-30-2008, 06:34 PM

i have always gone with him being like 10 people. and can type a crazy amount of word per minute.

Old 12-30-2008, 06:46 PM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2009
5 Year Member

No I think hes a little older than me, Im 19.

Old 12-30-2008, 06:50 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I saw the "haha" next to whereyou made the "petefile" comment, so I know you were joking. I also know Space and the Beach Bums are cool guys and have a sense of humor. But just for future reference, some people would take offence to that comment.

Like Matt already mentioned, KidSpace (formerly known as SpaceRider) and the BeachBums are really cool guys. They live in a very picuresque area in Florida. I do know his real name, but he choses to go with Space. Space is about20 years old, home schooled, and lives with his grandfather. He is one of the nicest, most helpful people I've met on any online forum. He isn't out to sell anything, and doesn't make any money from his contributions to this site. He helps everyone to the best of his ability out of the goodness of his heart. When ever there is a lack of posting on the site, he does his best to contribute new threads/posts to help keep the site active. Many times he has been the voice of reason in heated conversations on this site.

I will admit that sometimes it appears that he is arguing with himself. This is because the Beach Bums are posting along with him. He may be an alien, but he's our alien!

Space and the Bums are always welcome and appreciated on this site.

Old 12-30-2008, 07:20 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

He's only 21, and he's not a moderator, buthe is the leader of the forum, and you would do well to know that

He and all of his friends know the password to his account. Sometimes you see 2-3 of his posts in a line.... it looks like he's just talking to himslef, but if you read the small font at te bottom of some of the posts, you'll see a little note like "Above post was made by a BeachBum".... he takes smoe getting used to, but he's a good guy to get to know.

Old 12-30-2008, 07:22 PM

speakin of space should we begin to organize our next "rescue mission" in case he doesnt have internet in kuwait? im not sure we can drive there but i bet a ship would take a whole mass of montes over to hunt him down

Old 12-30-2008, 07:40 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

'Space would smile if he saw a boatload of Monte Calro's unload and start combing the desert for him!!

Taz: Have you found anything?

Jeremy and Duane: "We ain't found ****!!"

Old 12-30-2008, 08:16 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Here`s a pic from our search and rescue efforts so far.

Old 12-30-2008, 09:09 PM

lmao u got it wrong duane, its the 2 black guys with the pick that does it, the d00ds with the combs say "not a thiing sir"