General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

How much do you think this car is worth?

Old 05-22-2010, 04:21 PM
1 Year Member
Default How much do you think this car is worth?

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/cto/1754264823.html

The guy is asking to trade for my monte, just put it up on craigslist.

It's a 78 z28 camaro with 61k original miles. mine is just tipping over 140k check my sig for details.

Old 05-22-2010, 04:40 PM

Personally , I'd rather have your Monte, even though I
like Camaro's : )
If the below one was a one owner, and original, then
I may consider a trade, but it looks like this
one may have had some hard use...
It's really what you want from a car.
If you have the tools and knowledge to work on something
like the below Camaro...I'd get as many friends as I know
that have experience in cars and take them with you to
check out this Camaro.... or hire a pro to check it out
b-4 you make a deal...
It's worth what a buyer will pay.
Good Luck & I look 4ward to see what other member's post
about the below Z
Space added a few smiles to the below post : )
__________________________________________________ _____________

i have a 1978 z28 camaro with 61,xxx original miles! a 350 motor and 350 turbo 3 speed auto trani with a shift kit!along with a 750 double pump Holley 4 barrell with aluminum high rise intake. it also has a 4:10 posi rearend. comes with trani lock..tires aren't even a year old and don't have a whole lot of miles on them. this car was a drag car a little before i got it so it takes off fast if you get on it.it also has electric fuel pump and fans on toggle switches. this car is a lot of fun and very dependable.. i took it through its first winter this year started right up every day without any problems and has never left me stranded.!. and the interior is also really nice for being 32 years old.. frame is solid! as well as the trunk no holes at all! same with the floorboards and the doors don't hang all this is very hard to find in an older camaro. overall this a very dependable strong car. this car is def a head turner..theres very few flaws about this car.
what i'm looking for in return is a preferably a newer luxury but yet sporty and roomy car such as a newer monte or eclipse. not really looking for an ordinary car but will consider all offers wether it be car, cash and car, or just cash. no lowballers!your car must be a dependable daily driver with no problem with the engine!also have a nice hood with a hood scoop that comes with it.this is worth atleast100 itself many new parts also
i know what this cars worth don't call offering $600! but if your interested email or text/call me at 3309340570 or call 3306029945 thanks. if no answer leave voicemail will return call asap.

Last edited by Space; 05-22-2010 at 04:46 PM.
Old 05-22-2010, 05:01 PM
1 Year Member

oh crap, i didn't even notice that line. thanks kidspace, really appreciate it. O.O

yeah i probably will be keeping the monte.

Old 05-22-2010, 05:26 PM

Hi `East,
Glad U R keep'in your Monte 4-Sure

I think the Camaro would be a Super Project Car `if the price was right for the condition of the total car. I don't think it would be the best `if it was going to be your daily driver and only car.....

If I had a garage/tools/know how/$'s, I think it would be fun to have & work `on......Time/Knowledge/$'s : )
I don't seem to have any of those : )

Keep Search'in if that is your desire...They are out there `if you're willing to search & do your homework....

East, wish you good Luck.....EnJoy your Monte, you have a good one & you can double those miles `if you treat your Monte with LOVE : ) Peace/Happy ~>`out

Old 05-22-2010, 05:43 PM

Dude, personaly, I wouldnt do the trade. Think about it, its your monte. I just wouldnt trade it for somthing so old. Even though this guy says its a good car (in good shape and such) whos to say for sure?? Hes wanting to get rid of it, did you ask him why??

Old 05-22-2010, 08:22 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010

ehh idk if i would trade it. i would prob never buy a car that has been "abused on" through racing & what not, just too risky to me bcuz of what i've seen has happened to other people.

Old 05-22-2010, 09:49 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I'd keep the Monte, it's not worth it.

Old 05-22-2010, 10:08 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2012
Monte Of The Month -- December 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I would DEFINATELY NOT have that car as a daily driver. Not only the 10 MPG, but there's no telling what could be wrong with it.

Old 05-23-2010, 12:10 AM

I agree with everyone else, keep your monte. I really like camaros and all but I wouldn't want to drive that thing everyday. And if you have snow in your area- then definately no. I agree with wht02monte, this deal is suspect. If this Camaro is so awesome and great and with low miles; why get rid of it?

Old 05-23-2010, 12:25 AM

why would someone call and offer him 600 anyways? is it really not worth much more than that?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: How much do you think this car is worth?