General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

help making a signature?

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 07:52 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- May 2009
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Question help making a signature?

unfortunately, im not great with photo editing. so i was wondering if anyone would be nice enough to make me a great looking signature for my car. i just posted tons of new pics up today after i washed and waxed it, so if anyone could i'd be very thankful. as you can see, my current signature is pretty lame (self made) haha.

Old 03-24-2009, 07:55 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

Originally Posted by 2003supersport
as you can see, my current signature is pretty lame (self made) haha.
i disagree! i think it looks pretty damn cool. but i'm sure all the photoshop gurus around here can hook you up!!

Old 03-24-2009, 08:12 PM
Photobucket
15 Year Member

thanks for making me feel better! that sig took me like an hour to make (ya, i know right?!) its decent, but any monte deserves the best!

Old 03-24-2009, 08:14 PM

i think it looks cool. anything with the golden gate in the background is awesome to me!! i can't wait to go to SF this summer!!

Old 03-24-2009, 08:43 PM
Photobucket
15 Year Member

haha are you driving out?!

that'd be insane!

Old 03-24-2009, 08:48 PM

i WISH!! (someday i'll have time to do that though!!) no actually i am taking a mini-vacation, going to the a's-yankees game on monday 8/15. i fly in on saturday to SF though and i will be checking out the fun touristy stuff in SF on Sunday and monday afternoon. i've been wanting to go to an a's game for years but haven't had the chance. every year i go to yankee stadium to see them play the a's when they come into town, but this year both times the a's come in i am going to be out of town with work. i ended up getting a really cheap flight out there and i have no work that weekend so it worked out.

can't wait to check out the bridge, the crooked street, alcatraz....what else should i do while i'm there?? i obviously don't have a lot of time but i want to see what SF is all about!!!

Old 03-24-2009, 08:53 PM
Photobucket
15 Year Member

alcatraz is a whole day event, the boat takes you out in the morning and you dont come back till night so thats a tough one.

coit tower is very close to lombard street (crooked street), and the golden gate is viewable from coit tower. you should really check out chinatown too, its fun. if you get a chance, you should try to check out AT&T park too, its really nice, way better than A's stadium (Giant's pride) haha. just try to get lost, thats where the fun is at. S.F. isnt that big, you cant get too lost haha.

Old 03-24-2009, 09:00 PM

i read about coit tower, i will have to check that out too. i did hear alcatraz tours take quite a while due to the boat ride and whatnot, so i might skip that since i don't want to waste too much time. i would definitely like to check it out someday though.

will have to remember chinatown too. and i'm sure i'll find time to check out at&t park, if for nothing else but to BOO the giants (i'm also a dodgers fan!! )!!

thanks for the tips!! i might be asking you closer to my trip for more insights, as i plan on making a list of places/things to see!!

yankees win 7-1 over red sox tonight, spring training or not, we take the first round!! :-D

Old 03-24-2009, 09:43 PM
Photobucket
15 Year Member

definately ask away. im sure there are other spots to tell you to check out, but they arent coming to mind right now. coit tower is well worth the view from the top, its a complete 360 of the city and your up right next to the bank of america building (pyramid building). OHHH also you cant come to the city without going down broadway, its our street where all the strip clubs and just clubs in general are at, at night it looks like a mini vegas. thats a must.

Old 03-25-2009, 12:16 AM
Photobucket
15 Year Member

anybody willing to help me with my sig????

please?!

i'd pay you but i spend all my money on my car

My name is Matt and i have a problem.
Im a monteoholic.

Quick Reply: help making a signature?