General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Can your monte get a sponsorship

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2008, 09:43 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Can your monte get a sponsorship

i thought this was pretty cool, i found it while on the vertical doors website.

so is your monte good enough

http://www.carsponsorships.com/

Old 03-16-2008, 06:16 PM
Default RE: Can your monte get a sponsorship

yes your car can get sponsorship. BUT this is not the way to do it from what i remember of this when i was really seriously looking for one is they were a scam.
you pretty much pay them to find a sponsor for you. but they are nto a full sponsorship it is a thing they call a quasi sponsorship.
it is pretty much where they will get you some compaines to look at that will talk with you about it but you will get some discounts on stuff but not a actuall sponsorship( I.E. free stuff) But they will want thier name on your car etc... as if they gave you top of the line stuff for nothign .
Not worth it . there are to many compainies out there that will talk with you and do a full ride if you just talk with them and look at them. BUT remeber this is a very competitive market for compaines and real tuff to get in to it, So if ya do it remeber this so do not get to disapointed if ya get told no more then you get told yes. And if they want more then one im willing LOL