06mistreSS's "MistreSS" - 2006 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
MistreSS
Owned by 06mistreSS
2006 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS

Rated 4.4 by 9 visitor(s)

Last updated: 02-04-2014, 08:20 PM
User's Posts: 3679

Vehicle Photos

This is my 2006 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS and the second Monte Carlo SS I have owned. Power comes from GM's 5.3L LS4 small block V8 (303 hp @ 5,600 rpm and 323 lb-ft of torque @ 4,600 rpm) paired with an enhanced version of the Hydra-Matic 4T65-E four-speed automatic transmission. The car is lowered (1.8" drop) and rides on Bilstein HD Series struts and Canuck Motorsports lowering springs. I found this car in Ohio and purchased in October 2010. This was the second all black SS I looked at, both 150+ miles out of state. The car was stock when purchased and I have since done some modifications to it, however I do love the factory look of these beasts.
Custom painted engine cover, MagnaFlow cat-back performance exhaust system, K&N 63 Series AirCharger performance air intake
Bilstein Heavy-Duty Series struts, Canuck Motorsports lowering springs
Michelin Pilot Super Sport 235/50R18 ultra-high performance summer tires
Black brake calipers and caliper brackets, 2012 Impala leather shift knob, black fog light bezels, shaved GM fender badges, 18% window tint, smoked backup lights, Alpine 12" Type-R subwoofer, Alpine 400w RMS x 1 mono amplifier, custom subwoofer box, Sylvania SilverStar low beam headlight bulbs

Comments and Messages

1. Henderson21
    Awesome Ride,
    Reminds me of my old baby, Black Magic
  2. beulahboi
    Beautiful Monte
  3. rj
    rj
    Nice. But I may be little bias towards the '06 Montes. lol
  4. chevyfan1251992
    Great looking '06!
  5. midniterider