Engine/Transmission/Performance Adders Chat about your engine, transmission, nitrous, superchargers, turbos, and tuning.

WTH

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2007, 08:21 PM
Photobucket
Default WTH

man are these cars wired to break down with multiple problems? lmao today i had to replace the MAF sensor, then my alternator croaked so i replaced that then driving to see if it'll charge i start hearing PS moaning and what do u know my 3rd rack thats been installed in 18 months is leaking like a sift. good lord .

and what part of "remove engine mounts" to change an alternator seems wrong? i tell ya its just been a BAD day

Old 05-15-2007, 08:25 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member
Default RE: WTH

oh man! that sux! well at least the rack will be covered under warranty...try to get a name brand one like fenco or mevotech

i dont think i've had any problems with these lines of rack's

Old 05-15-2007, 09:17 PM

its all apart of general maintenace with our cars. remember these cars are all like 10 years old! i have had my share of issues with my car too. ever change the HVAC blower relay/resistor? now that is a major PITA and dont get me started about the timing belt on my car.

but even wiht their issues i still love mine!

Old 05-15-2007, 09:49 PM
Photobucket

ORIGINAL: z34phoenix

its all apart of general maintenace with our cars. remember these cars are all like 10 years old! i have had my share of issues with my car too. ever change the HVAC blower relay/resistor? now that is a major PITA and dont get me started about the timing belt on my car.

but even wiht their issues i still love mine!
haha yeah i got the first one *which nothin was wrong with* replaced for free via a recall. and phoenix i feel ya d00d thats why when i put this engine in last summer i replaced everything imaginable while the engine was out. dun get me wrong i love my car but good lord i still owe 1200 on the transmission and now im coughing up this much to replace this crap. fyi the alt and maf sensor rack ect.... are only 9 months old . and where this vacuum leak is i have to put the car on my lift and pray i can reach from under neath. why in the world do u put vacumm lines on the side of the engine thats up aginst the firewall and completely impossible to reach

Old 05-16-2007, 11:37 AM

cause they want you to take it to a dealer